bit of advice with a dodgey neighbour (padlokced bins. etc) lol

Thanks, email sent..... all the other properties (most of them) in the area that are the same of these have individual letter boxes fitted by the council. the one's with the tight arse lease holders, like this one where they have to pay a percentage for work to be done after they've purchased the lease and they refuse to do so as "were council" and "why should they"..! they end up NOT getting upgrades and stuff done to the communal areas because of it.

so the flats that have "council tenants" or "had" at the time of the "upgrades" all have swanky brand new double glazing front doors with their own letterboxes...we have a shed door...... surly they can't refuse me after they've fitted individual letter boxes to all the other properties in the area.....

Thanks we'll wait and see......

(now i know why he's got scratches along the side of his car and also why he told me that where he lived before had people used to piss through his letterbox.......)

Shame the ****** didn't live underneath me, could have left a magnetron on and it pointing to his bedroom

Look at what I've had to do with the bins......

20160813_154904_zps561igyhc.jpg

Last edited:
i know....just wanted a quite life.......I might start posting his number all over the tinterweb.... :)

Council fitted mail boxes......

1 lease holder shit hole of a front door as i wouldn't pay my share to get it updated..! and i want to know everything about your mail and now i can't you've upset me council tenant fitted letterboxes....

do you think i need permission for the door bells ??? fucck.....

Last edited:
that's all ready been done. he lives in "fear" I've heard of stories in the past of people threatening him to get his ass out side for a kicking! wait till you see me plant! ****** kept moving it..!!!

We can do better than that with his mobile...i have an SMS message bomb on my phone (let me know if you need the app) and when he text me, it blocks him and also sends him 3000 text messages telling him what a fuckknut he is......)

---------- Post Merged at 09:01 PM ----------

a tenner bag get a lot of damage:fartlight:

hu ?

I'm spitting feathers, come home the night and there's a letter addressed to me that's been delivered by royal mail and it's been put through the normal letterbox..... I have a feeling that he's been out and told the postman that he's not allowed to use the mail boxes...... I'll wait in tomorrow and speak with the postman my self and ask him "why" ? bet you any money that's what he's done.....i'm going to kill the ****!

he can't do that though? asking the postman not to deliver stuff, surly they are under strict orders with it being Royal Mail, and surly that's now a police matter that he's intercepted mail from RM to me via telling the postman that...I may be jumping to conclusions so will have to wait until tomorrow to see what has been said.....tik tok tik tok

If someone annoyed me that much his windows would be put in every week till he stopped his anticks or moved if hes not insured i would burn his flat if got insurance windows and spray paint grass all over the frontb

Last edited:
his cars all ready scratched to bits..... he's a fukwitt.......proper tool......can't wait to speak with the postman..... my email was read this morning by the housing manager and also the lady that lives opposite me (the other post box owner) has written to him about her bank statement being thrown away.....these boxes are staying like...defo....no matter what! and if i do find out that he's told the RM that, i think i may just call the cops like

He's got a car? Get a licence plate made up reading N0NC3 or P4ED0, stick it over his rear plate, he probably won't notice.
He'll have fun next time he's sat in traffic lol lol

they can't possibly deny me from having them, what with all the identity theft blah blah, they can't make me take them down....

as said on the net.....to stop identity theft.....Top tips include:

• Shredding documents that contain your personal information – especially those on the ten most wanted list
  • Leaving important documents, such as passports and driving licences, at home in a safe place, unless you really need to carry them around
  • Redirecting your post for at least a year when you move home
  • Installing a secure mailbox if your post could be intercepted when it’s delivered
  • Cancelling unused accounts that might be hijacked by an identity thief
  • Registering to vote at your current address, so a criminal can’t register elsewhere in your name and use it as proof of residence

Bad neighbours are a nightmare, I lived in a bottom floor flat once and this one would switch the washing machine on at
about eleven every night, there was just no need.

Blanked me all the time, got the impression she thought she owned the place caused she rented it for years, and I was buying mine :willy nilly:

Landlord didn't give a shit till I started ringing him at about 12 every night when the spin wash was on.

I wasn't imagining it but she used to follow us from room to room, I found having loud sex seemed to sort that out, in every room possible lol

If I was you I would cut a hole in the front door and install your own letter box with a lock on.

These things seem to be a war of attrition when you get a proper knob head, try not to get too wound up, be creative ;)

Don't get me started with neighbours cats shitting on your lawn lol

Last edited:
yeah thanks for that "bees" i'm going to go play some games of poker or something... :)

I'm so intruiged to see what the "council" have to say about it....I can see this going in the local paper that "council demands removal of illegally placed mail boxes allowing identity fraud to be carried out"

Then what I'll do is order a new card from the bank, and then a new pin, and then i'll never receive them...nudge nudge, wink wink....then i'll leave it some where in the street or throw the card and pin to a local bunch of yobs, get my account cleaned out and then sue the council... :)

I would maybe take a different approach, get a load of paper Lloyds Pharmacy bags
and leave them all over your path, sit back and watch the freak out :pop smiley:

Then what I'll do is order a new card from the bank, and then a new pin, and then i'll never receive them...nudge nudge, wink wink....then i'll leave it some where in the street or throw the card and pin to a local bunch of yobs, get my account cleaned out and then sue the council... :)

Post them to me ill be more than happy to assist you :nerd:

Post them to me ill be more than happy to assist you :nerd:
Ha...defo....there yours...[emoji383] [emoji39]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back