Biting the Bullet - a few quick questions

If you have a i phone download a free app Dish Align if you touch sat in top left then select sat choose 28.2 It will give you your location ahd direction where to point dish then press the compass at bottom Just turn dish to fine tune

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flash with backup image 1st you will soon pick up the tricks of the trade and sucumnsee image runs openvix ,if you are a man unt fan i will give you my skin as well

Yes I am a Manchester lad, but I probably wont be having a United skin. Bit too old to have everything kitted out in my teams colours. :nerd: Graphics is my game, so I will probably just create me own skin when I get round to it. cheers.

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 PM ----------

If you have a i phone download a free app Dish Align if you touch sat in top left then select sat choose 28.2 It will give you your location ahd direction where to point dish then press the compass at bottom Just turn dish to fine tune

I have got android, so I have already downloaded 4 different apps hoping they will be accurate enough. I already got my data from dish pointer. ta

any help required give us a shout glad to help,works both ways on techkings would ask you for your help if i was stuck,talk soon cheers les

Hi all our channels have scrambled this morning only free view tried reboot to no avail anyone help ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back