Black screen was on wooshbuild

If possible I would like an Image where it will work as a sat receiver and IPTV, as that's how my current box is connected.

If possible I would like an Image where it will work as a sat receiver and IPTV, as that's how my current box is connected.
Infinity then mate or grogs the first link I posted is for infinity mate and its very detailed on how to reflash and set your box up mate

Just bear in mind you will need a new iptv sub once reflashed as your box is not accessible at present to retreive the old one

sorry for being a pain guys, I am stuck at the part where I need webif. I am putting in my IP address nothing is showing I have downloaded the app called Fling which is in the instructions but that only works if your box is connected wirelessly (I am not having that option as stuck with black screen) I tried the command prompt nithing came up with that either.

sorry for being a pain guys, I am stuck at the part where I need webif. I am putting in my IP address nothing is showing I have downloaded the app called Fling which is in the instructions but that only works if your box is connected wirelessly (I am not having that option as stuck with black screen) I tried the command prompt nithing came up with that either.
You enter your box ip address into Google then press enter or type http:// and your box model into google

By this point you should have downloaded an openatv image for your receiver. Get your usb stick small capacity is best and format it to fat 32. Make sure you do a full format not a quick one, once formatted unzip your downloaded atv image and copy or move the zgemma folder it contains to the usb stick. Turn off box and Insert usb stick in rear of your box and then hold the reset button in and power box on keep reset button pressed until zgemma logo flashes then release and let box flash. video here

By this point you should have downloaded an openatv image for your receiver. Get your usb stick small capacity is best and format it to fat 32. Make sure you do a full format not a quick one, once formatted unzip your downloaded atv image and copy or move the zgemma folder it contains to the usb stick. Turn off box and Insert usb stick in rear of your box and then hold the reset button in and power box on keep reset button pressed until zgemma logo flashes then release and let box flash. video here
Hes sorted mate he followed that guide

hi regarding black screen after reboot i had the same problem,i sorted it by trying different ethernet cable(box was zgemmaH9.2h)hope this helps

Back