Black screen

Yes it has 2 cable tuners so it should be fine watching and recording another channel, I haven't heard many reviews on 4k iptv viewing though. I'm sure others might give some feedback

Nice one. Thanks @dsayers2014.

Yep not gonna rush into getting a new box just yet. Just getting my setup right at the moment with my new Telly/Dolby Atmos Soundbar and high speed hdmi's...

It would be better if had 4k box and 4k tv for best viewing experience as no point in having a 4k box for 4k content without the right tv it's like having a TV with scart lead connecting to mono leads to try watch HD channels or fhd

It would be better if had 4k box and 4k tv for best viewing experience as no point in having a 4k box for 4k content without the right tv it's like having a TV with scart lead connecting to mono leads to try watch HD channels or fhd
I have uno4k but no 4k TV and also 4k vod so no way of testing it lol

I run it without any issues on android TV. I did have to change player to VLC for 4K streaming. I just run it on TV with providers personal app and theres 106 movies in 4K and cant fault it.
Have couple of enigma2 sitting about and not 4K compatible so cant comment on performance streaming 4K on them.

Back