boot

djsx

hi all i have a zgemma 2s box stuck on boot, ive tried to flash the box with a old virsion,is there a new flash for the box please
5 usb sticks and ext hard drive and its still on boot thank you :(

Before you do anything make sure you have all lines backed up if they are important!

try unplugging everything from the zgemma apart from the hdmi and the power - see if it boots up then.

if not then looks like a re-flash job.
have you downloaded the correct zgemma firmware for the zgemma 2s?
if you have and you have the "zgemma" folder in the root of the usb and still no response from the box just low level format one of the usb sticks (preferably the smallest one so you dont have to wait a long time).
then try it again should work.

Yer I've got the line details just can't get the box to read 6 USB sticks and a external hard drive [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 1 gig stick,I can't remember at the min laptop of it have the firmware on there,will have a look and let you no tomorrow thanks

try formating without "quick format" then put the file from the download file (zgemma folder) and try again. should start to flash as soon as u power up from the button on the back of zgemma. if not hit the front power button when "usb" shows on the front screen.
hoepfully it will work a charm.

Gmx to be honest I don't think it says USB [emoji22]

Need to find out what image that guy is using first I think it isn't the right image due to him trying 6! usb drives and not having any joy with any of them. does sound like he is using the wrong image to flash. However Might just need to Low Level Format the usb stick and works fine.
Also check inside the zgemma folder if the files in there contain a noforce or a force file - force file should just flash straight away - noforce file requires the user to press the power button

Ok cool I will have a look as of tomorrow,thanks for all your help I will have a look to what image I have [emoji108]

sucmnsee backup

if ur using sucmnesee back up the download will show 2 files in the download (zgemma folder and a zip file)
inside the zgemma folder u have sh1 folder inside that u should have the files shown in the screen shor i have taken.
just so u know what ur looking for.

Attachments

• sh1 folder.jpg
    sh1 folder.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 73
Yes it is
Zgemma
Sh1
Then the files in order
I copy the ZGEMNA folder and send it to my stick,it just don't flash from there

Ok cool do I have to get a program to do the low level formatting

Burlesy spot on low level format works now box is flashing [emoji108]

Just got to load box with network channels and server [emoji108]

Burlesy hi what's the best firmware to put on for sly,I've put one on and it's all over the place,not like the last one that was on there,thanks for your help

Like to thank all the help I received last night all up and running thanks again

Back