Openatv 7.2 wooshbuild

mrblue

Ive flashed my new h11s with openatv 7.2 then loaded woosh, it just crashes so must not work.

Ive no flashed with openatv 6.4 and box just stuck on boot screen after successful flash, what can i do to fix this plesse

Will do, cheers.

Is there a better image/solution for newer boxes? Ive been running open atv 6.4 on my h2s for yonks, ive upgraded to a h11s. Is 6.4 as good as any with wooshbuild or is there a better option?

Ive flashed my new h11s with openatv 7.2 then loaded woosh, it just crashes so must not work.

Ive no flashed with openatv 6.4 and box just stuck on boot screen after successful flash, what can i do to fix this plesse
wooshbuild is not compatible with python3 i,e, openatv 7.xx and even if you want to use it on 6.4 you need to have usb mounted and initialized in the stb.

Will do, cheers.

Is there a better image/solution for newer boxes? Ive been running open atv 6.4 on my h2s for yonks, ive upgraded to a h11s. Is 6.4 as good as any with wooshbuild or is there a better option?
best way is install clean and add the plugins and skins that you need that way you will learn and always make full backups when trying out then you can always restore.

And only build now compatible with python 3 is WilloBuild for OpenViX 6.3 Series.

I had a problem with wooshbuild on my Extrend... stuck on bootloader

A new sandisk usb stick with openvix on it saved the day...

Now ive put an official openatv7.2 on and its working perfectly.. clean install and set it up like new.

Back