box keeps sticking on boot - and flash back to boot etc...

wakkaday

tried to put on the open atv 6.2 backup
but it keesp sticking on boot

previous image was the greg build and it stuck on boot

any advise?

thanks

Use a different power supply.
Also 6.2 is outdated, when it boots up, flash grogbuild freerange which uses today's openatv 6.4

Ok will try flashing that grogbuild again

also what is the next box up from
H2h? As in one with dual tuner for sky and virgin uk. Considering getting a new box

H2h will be fine with a new PSU.
The H7c is better spec but you have to use oscam for cable lines, which a lot of people don't like

Would need like a 5amp psu even tho that didn't do much cop for the h2h sounds like a simular problem to what I've got with a friends h2h is it just stuck with the red light on saying boot by any chance?

Yes it keeps going back to boot

never had this issue before with this box, had for a few years

i tried grogbuild but its failing to scan the sky channels

tuner configuration error
signal cabling issues
frequency 11778

tried removing/reinstalling autobouqet maker

on other builds, it scanned. i may go back to dsayer open atv 6.2 i know its older, but it did scan at least
my provider is having issues so my channels are glitchy regardless at the moment unfortunately
but i was not getting the sky channels either

Yes it keeps going back to boot

never had this issue before with this box, had for a few years

i tried grogbuild but its failing to scan the sky channels

tuner configuration error
signal cabling issues
frequency 11778

tried removing/reinstalling autobouqet maker

on other builds, it scanned. i may go back to dsayer open atv 6.2 i know its older, but it did scan at least
my provider is having issues so my channels are glitchy regardless at the moment unfortunately
but i was not getting the sky channels either
It's not the build that is failing to scan for sky channels it's your setup.
Either the dish has moved, the cabling needs looking at or the tuner needs setting up correctly

It's not the build that is failing to scan for sky channels it's your setup.
Either the dish has moved, the cabling needs looking at or the tuner needs setting up correctly

i did a scan outside the autoboquetmaker and it picked up the sky channels 719 of them

but the auto bouquet maker keeps bringing the error. although its on the basic of settings.

Back