Box stuck on boot

Leanne86

Hi am new to this bit my box is stuck on boot a channel I was watching started to stutter so rebooted the box but now it's just stuck on boot. I don't have a computer but do have moblie shh on my phone so any help will be greatful

Hi am new to this bit my box is stuck on boot a channel I was watching started to stutter so rebooted the box but now it's just stuck on boot. I don't have a computer but do have moblie shh on my phone so any help will be greatful
posting the same thing multiple times will get you nowhere and the other postings will probably be deleted
you may need to reflash the box so a laptop or computer may be required
what do you have on the box now? - openatv? - openvix etc?
if you live in a virgin cabled area you can get a cable box and get all channels or if not, you can use another box and use iptv and get all channels, but we don't know what box you have as you have posted in the feedback section instead of the section for your box
All in all a pretty poor start, double post, no idea what box is in use and no idea what build you are using. Norty @Leanne86
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Am so sorry I have no idea what or where am posting things didn't even realise I posted more then once lol. I have a zgemma box.

On wooshbulid

Now we're getting somewhere :)
There's over a dozen different models of zgemma, is it sat, cable, iptv or a mix of all three?
what does it say on the front of the box?
Zgemma h2s. What sort now theres a question it's have iptv but I can also but my sky lead In it and how the free channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zgemma h2s. What sort now theres a question it's have iptv but I can also but my sky lead In it and how the free channels.

Yeah thanks for that, made lots of sense, has your iptv not expired?
have you tried unplugging the zgemma from the socket and rebooting?

if you have a sat line, which I have no idea if you do from the reply above, go to softcam panel and restart the softcam by clicking green button

Yeah thanks for that, made lots of sense, has your iptv not expired?
have you tried unplugging the zgemma from the socket and rebooting?

if you have a sat line, which I have no idea if you do from the reply above, go to softcam panel and restart the softcam by clicking green button
No I renewed it a few weeks ago. I cant even check anything as it just a blank screen with the box saying boot on it. I don't have the wooshbulid screen like I normally do. When I have rebooted before it says boot when starts with the numbers that's not even happening. Nothing is working. I have tried the white button at the back I have tried switching it of at the sockets. Even unplugged my router to see if that help but no.

Last edited:
Ha your making me sound even more thick them I am lol. No I renewed it a few weeks ago. I cant even check anything as it just a blank screen with the box saying boot on it. I don't have the wooshbulid screen like I normally do. When I have rebooted before it says boot when starts with the numbers that's not even happening. Nothing is working. I have tried the white button at the back I have tried switching it of at the sockets. Even unplugged my router to see if that help but no.

Ok it looks like you might have to reflash the box to the newest wooshbuild, i'm not trying to make you look thick, you just need to send info as clearly as you can, - no one knows what the setup is, what box you have or anything else until you tell us, there's no rush to do this, nothing's going anywhere and nothing's going to get worse as time goes on, it's only going to get better from this point onwards as you've arrived in the best place for your problem.
I've just seen from your latest reply that you have all 3 on the box
press menu>info panel>softcam panel> press green to reload the cable and sat lines

you may need to contact your iptv provider to get that restarted as there's several methods of loading iptv and it depends which one he's used

sorry, if it's stuck on boot and you can't access any menus, try a different power supply and if that doesn't work, you may need to reflash
Looks like I will need a reflash as it the same I can't access anything it's still blank. My iptv provider normally help me with moblie shh as I don't have a computer. He's on hoilday. I will have a screaming baby wanting lion king on tomorrow lol.

no worries, report back here tomorrow as someone else may have a solution to the iptv situation.
If you can't access any menus though it looks like you may need to reflash, not a big job but you'll need to add the iptv/sat lines again after it's flashed
Hundreds of people here who can talk you through every step so not a problem :grin:

What is mobile shh?
You are going to need a usb with the correct files on it, so unless you have a cable to transfer files from your phone to the USB, you are a little bit bunched

If you're box is stuck on boot only way around it is usb flash, you will need to put the zgemma folder on usb formatted to fat32, unless you know what is causing the boot issue and if you can connect to es file explorer on phone to delete the files causing the issues.

You need to some how download an image get the zgemma file onto a USB as you won't be able to ssh to the box with it been on boot mode or as @dsayers2014 has said on his post if you know what's causing the problem

It might be better if you give out your area location, and maybe someone local can help you out..???

Back