Box stuck on boot

UPDATE: box was indeed stuck on boot, flashed via USB with base ATV6.2 nightly, loaded WB infinity (to save time), code was then added & while waiting for activation I went through the little tweaks like dns settings & setup IPTV Player with working English repositories, before leaving I checked box over fully & all is as it should be :)

Last edited:
UPDATE: box was indeed stuck onboot, flashed via USB with base ATV6.2 nightly, loaded WB infinity (to save time), code was then added & while waiting for activation I went through the little tweaks like dns settings & setup IPTV Player with working English repositories, before leaving I checked box over fully & all is as it should be. Another happy TK member :)
At least its sorted for he fancy coming to South Yorkshire to do mine lol

UPDATE: box was indeed stuck on boot, flashed via USB with base ATV6.2 nightly, loaded WB infinity (to save time), code was then added & while waiting for activation I went through the little tweaks like dns settings & setup IPTV Player with working English repositories, before leaving I checked box over fully & all is as it should be. Another happy TK member :)
Very happy thank you so much what a star he is. I wouldn't of been able to do what he did. What a diamond even thou he was here ages before I offered him a drink I didn't even think lol. got a cup of tea in the end.

Back