BoxNation HD

Scanned it last night, as said just testing, showing now, "No Audio/Video" but named as BoxNation HD

Do you know when they are expecting to launch it ?

Is expected to be up and running before the Chisora fight on Saturday ?

15th fen was told ages ago about it also the price is going up by £2 a month if want the hd channel

So that's Saturday, cool, advert says no extra charge !!
Probably get everyone signed up then put the price up lol

Just tried the frequency above and got nothing.

Last edited:
15th fen was told ages ago about it also the price is going up by £2 a month if want the hd channel

I read on their website the prices wouldn't increase for existing subscribers for the HD channel. (Sly customers).

From 1st April 2014 the price of a monthly subscription to BoxNation will increase by £2. This will help us continue to bring you the biggest and best fights from the UK and around the world.

boxnation is not a sky sub channel, its 3rd party

i think you need glasses

Subscribe for Live Boxing Matches | BoxNationTV

*Plus £10/€12.50 registration fee for Sky TV customers and new Livesport.tv subscriptions
**BoxNation subscription is currently £10/€12.50 per month plus £10/€12.50 registration. Price increases to £12/€15 per month from 1 April 2014 plus £8/€10 registration fee. No minimum term. Terms & conditions apply.

Hi everyone I am new to all this how do I manually scan for Boxnation HD my receiver is a Blade BM5000S I keep going to scan manually putting in the frequency and then scan but it only finds channels I already have working any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks

Hi everyone I am new to all this how do I manually scan for Boxnation HD my receiver is a Blade BM5000S I keep going to scan manually putting in the frequency and then scan but it only finds channels I already have working any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks

It's ok now done another scan and found it I will have to learn to be patient lol

Back