Brand new H2 having problems with setup

You have only put the zgemma folder onto USB and changed the noforce file to force completely power box off insert into rear USB port power box on by white button you have downloaded the right open atv for your box
Need an expert to fix it,May need a super moshi to the rescue :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
download.jpg

You have only put the zgemma folder onto USB and changed the noforce file to force completely power box off insert into rear USB port power box on by white button you have downloaded the right open atv for your box
Changed to force completely. Still not flashing

Hi everyone, I have a zgemma h.265 with wooshbuild already on it. I had a supplier who gave me one year sub, but now has disappeared. How can I get it to work again with all sly channels and VOD. Any advice ?

Hi everyone, I have a zgemma h.265 with wooshbuild already on it. I had a supplier who gave me one year sub, but now has disappeared. How can I get it to work again with all sly channels and VOD. Any advice ?

Not good form to hijack someone else's thread. You need to start one of your own.

Back