BROOK VS SPENCE IPTV

Im with a local setup, perfect every time. I tried once from here and all the same - buffering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same mate
Used my guy for my services for a long time.
His Iptv server is new just main channels
With USA
Bein
Ppv
Xxx

No vod yet but I no it's the start and I have faith lol.

I have vm and havnt having used it once tonight as I have it HD that's perfect.

Ecm time has been steady 1.050 all the way through.

It's poor I agree.. . Keeps going off. Supplier ignoring... Supposedly the best / recommended supplier too.

Re Kodi - is sports devil Mama running smooth?
lol ive tried 7-8 of im the best...and there all the same streams running on a different server...

It never ceases to amaze me at some of the comments i see posted on here at times.
Complaints of poor service from iptv suppliers when the users are expecting perfect service using zgemma 2s and similar !
These boxes are just not up to it and the h2s is borderline in my opinion.
I have been testing various devices for the past month and using different providers as well.
Conclusions are that the service leaves a bit to be desired but is better than nothing.
At present i would not be looking to spend a lot of money for any service as the higher priced ones are no better than some of the cheaper ones.
What does make a big difference is the device itself.
People on here moaning about poor iptv and using slow zgemma;s and have an android/kodi box probably with a twice as quick processor and they don't run the service on that.
i use the supplier referred to on here amongst others and find the service is reasonably good if i am using an mxq box and even better with a firestick.
Just about ok with xtrend 8500 but i have got to the point where i don't bother with zgemma unless i am testing.
Same old story of paying a pittance for a service and then complaining.
The fight tonight paid via legal means is the same as 6 months supply on some of these subs ??
And of course if people bothered to look , they would find some pretty good and stable streams contained in their iptv away from PPV links.
I have been watching OSN sports 2HD for quite a while tonight for the boxing without issue.

Mines awesome not been off once on xc pluging and this is the cheaper option out of the lot I've tried. No pms asking who either... u could be anyone lol.. and this is on a zgemma s2 watching in hd. ... its took me over a month trying various people out... dearest isn't the best is what I've seen upto now

Tried 6 different streams from my IPTV provider on my zgemma h2s, all kept freezing, losing sound, sound not syncing etc. Opened VLC on my PC put in the first link for SS Box office HD and its not froze yet. I have the same opinion as @benijofar, I was a re-seller for zgemma and have lots of guys asking me to add IPTV to there box's and install the xtream app but i just don't see the point in it. If you want IPTV get an IPTV box or just watch it on VLC, these zgemma box's are just not up to running IPTV at a stable rate.

Last edited:
its took me over a month trying various people out...
And this is key to a good service. Whether you have a recommendation from me in a newsletter or not doesn't mean you shouldn't try others. It makes no difference to me who you use.

The latest firestick is a quad core CPU with a load of memory and is made for IPTV. Zgemma boxes are for satellite and cable with the abilty to play IPTV.

Once the penny finally drops and people realised IPTV is far from perfect and subject to so many reasons to be glitchy, freeze etc then threads like this will bcome a thing of the past. IPTV is not a sat or cable, it is subject to issues as it comes via the internet and uses a lot of bandwidth. Even a 200mb connection doesn't mean every connection between you and the servers are perfect. But what does help this is a more powerful box/device which will allow for a larger buffer.

There is no error checking or redundancy with iptv and if a bit of data doesn't reach you for whatever reason you will get a glitch or channel loss as the bit of data has gone.

https://www.netrounds.com/newsroom/blog/articles/2011/09/11/packet-loss-and-jitter-effects-on-iptv/

Zgemma boxes will just not run iptv unless its the i55 box,They are not dedicated iptv boxes and that is a fact,some of you guys on here really need a wake up call,Beni and woosh have done every thing for you and still get shit,Get a proper box and do multi tests and find what you are happy with,Its not rocket science,Do find the xtrend 8500 a great box for iptv but we all have different views

It never ceases to amaze me at some of the comments i see posted on here at times.
Complaints of poor service from iptv suppliers when the users are expecting perfect service using zgemma 2s and similar !
These boxes are just not up to it and the h2s is borderline in my opinion.
I have been testing various devices for the past month and using different providers as well.
Conclusions are that the service leaves a bit to be desired but is better than nothing.
At present i would not be looking to spend a lot of money for any service as the higher priced ones are no better than some of the cheaper ones.
What does make a big difference is the device itself.
People on here moaning about poor iptv and using slow zgemma;s and have an android/kodi box probably with a twice as quick processor and they don't run the service on that.
i use the supplier referred to on here amongst others and find the service is reasonably good if i am using an mxq box and even better with a firestick.
Just about ok with xtrend 8500 but i have got to the point where i don't bother with zgemma unless i am testing.
Same old story of paying a pittance for a service and then complaining.
The fight tonight paid via legal means is the same as 6 months supply on some of these subs ??
And of course if people bothered to look , they would find some pretty good and stable streams contained in their iptv away from PPV links.
I have been watching OSN sports 2HD for quite a while tonight for the boxing without issue.

Agree that zgemma 2s is shit for iptv, but ive been running a zgemma h2s threw xtream editor and havent had a serious problem yet, even the fight tonight not one buffer in 2 hours plus viewing, Yes IPTV will never be perfect, so either will all devices not jus zgemma

Zgemma boxes will just not run iptv unless its the i55 box,They are not dedicated iptv boxes and that is a fact,some of you guys on here really need a wake up call,Beni and woosh have done every thing for you and still get shit,Get a proper box and do multi tests and find what you are happy with,Its not rocket science,Do find the xtrend 8500 a great box for iptv but we all have different views
thats bullshit ive been running iptv on my zgemma h2s with xtream editor epg the lot, havent had a serious problem yet

They will run IPTV without a problem... well except that switching channels is when it's most likely to freeze up for a few seconds. But as long as you're on the same channel, then it's consistent.

They will run IPTV without a problem... well except that switching channels is when it's most likely to freeze up for a few seconds. But as long as you're on the same channel, then it's consistent.
I do not think so my friend,The only way the zgemma boxes will run iptv is on a virgin media top fibre and that will boost the box like a steroid fix and the processor is right on the limit all the time,Have setup more zgemma boxes that i have lost count and on all sorts of broadband connections and speeds,Why are so many people posting problems on every forum going,No offence to anyone but that is what i have found in 2 years of using zgemma with iptv,The i55 is a beast at running iptv so i am not bashing zgemma

I have an excellent iptv provider but got so frustrated with the zgemma. I liked the EPG integration but constant freezing just spoilt viewing, so I took the plunge and bought a mag box and it's in a totally different league the boxing last night was pretty much flawless. I couldn't agree more with the advice on here if your going iptv it's time to ditch the sat box until a fix is found for Cs

Only problem I have noticed that I have epg sent up on. My zgemma h2s and that I have to watch ppv through Xc plugin as the ppv channels on my EPG don't have a active link is this normal.

Also anyone tried a wetek play 2 with iptv are they as good as mag 254 the reason I as as I want recording functions and freeview TV together also the wetek as kodi as well so it a all in one box

I do not think so my friend,The only way the zgemma boxes will run iptv is on a virgin media top fibre and that will boost the box like a steroid fix and the processor is right on the limit all the time,Have setup more zgemma boxes that i have lost count and on all sorts of broadband connections and speeds,Why are so many people posting problems on every forum going,No offence to anyone but that is what i have found in 2 years of using zgemma with iptv,The i55 is a beast at running iptv so i am not bashing zgemma
Having a different tuner does not change the speed of the processor if it's the same model.

If the CPU was maxed out at all times it would make IPTV run slower since the CPU would be being over used on other things.

H2H is the same CPU as H2S
H2 is the same CPU as the 2S
H5.2TC is the same CPU as H5.2S

Etc

Back