BROOK VS SPENCE IPTV

Been running my IPTV now on my star 2s for 2 months with no issues at all.
All hd run smooth as butter.
It has alot to do with your supplier and your internet connection.
I run 200mb vm with no traffic management which helps alot.
This is just my findings on my setup.

There are however, more than a few people who have a perfectly acceptable service from their IPTV provider, and who also have it working fine on a humble H2S etc, and I notice that there were loads of unhappy people on here only a few weeks ago complaining about the very same "preferred" provider.
If he is quick enough to take peoples money, should he not be quick enough to provide a solid service, and not, dare I say, be greedy and over subscribe?

I totally expect to be shot down for my comments, but this IS a forum open to peoples opinions remember, be they right or wrong.....

There are however, more than a few people who have a perfectly acceptable service from their IPTV provider, and who also have it working fine on a humble H2S etc, and I notice that there were loads of unhappy people on here only a few weeks ago complaining about the very same "preferred" provider.
If he is quick enough to take peoples money, should he not be quick enough to provide a solid service, and not, dare I say, be greedy and over subscribe?

I totally expect to be shot down for my comments, but this IS a forum open to peoples opinions remember, be they right or wrong.....
If everybody heads to one provider I go the opposite way.. i have just important channels no vod (yet) but it's solid and tbh I don't need vod there's the Iptv player or plenty of over sources for movies. Stability is more important

Been running my IPTV now on my star 2s for 2 months with no issues at all.
All hd run smooth as butter.
It has alot to do with your supplier and your internet connection.
I run 200mb vm with no traffic management which helps alot.
This is just my findings on my setup.

Hi, would you be willing to share contact details of provider details via a pm as I am looking for a reliable provider.
This may help others I have read if you disable the tuners it can help the Zgemma H2s run IPTV much better

Having a different tuner does not change the speed of the processor if it's the same model.

If the CPU was maxed out at all times it would make IPTV run slower since the CPU would be being over used on other things.

H2H is the same CPU as H2S
H2 is the same CPU as the 2S
H5.2TC is the same CPU as H5.2S

Etc
You are wrong my friend,The processor works in a very different way with a multi use box compared to a box with just one function

I run iptv on two boxs, a h2s and a 2s the h2s has a 10 Mbps connection and the 2s has a 40 Mbps connection, both tuners on each box are connected to lnb and have to say it runs iptv runs perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to chip in..... tried a few 24hr trials. In the end asked for a supplier with a script to create individual bouqets, I hoped it would find someone more invested on the technical side of things. Now on my h2s all is fine for me. Epg loads quickly, no delays changing channel. Fight was on a few channels early on then 5 PPV for main event not counting the USA channels, was able to find a good quality image and audio. Running on h2s with wooshbuild v6. Watched a few Vod hd movies without problems

You are wrong my friend,The processor works in a very different way with a multi use box compared to a box with just one function
Obviously the CPU works different when it will have different tasks to do for the tuner, but you don't get a magical boost between a cable tuner box and a satellite tuner box. It's the same CPU.

Back