BT and IPTV

Is the device your using hardwired or on Wi-Fi.
If on Wi-Fi is it possible to run an ethanet cable to your box to see if still does the same.
Has anyone else with your provider reported the same issue or is it just you having the issue

I have been using bt for over 4 years now with no problem, you need to disable smart settings, if you need any dns changes to the hub! there are not may bt hubs that will accept changes, I bought a TP link router to replace the hub
As I mentioned I did try a TP -link TD-W9970 and didn't make any difference although not sure if its due to me setting up as a bt hub ?

As I mentioned I did try a TP -link TD-W9970 and didn't make any difference although not sure if its due to me setting up as a bt hub ?
It shouldn't make any difference to iptv and blocks using the BT hub, the difference usi g the 3rd party router would enable you to add a dns to the router,. BT hubs don't seem to let you,
You want to contact BT and tell them your Internet is below standard, see what they say

Have you tried different locations for the VPNs?
I use Plusnet (bt in disguise), sometimes get blocks, but a VPN solves it.

If your VPN has Obfuscate option in the settings, try that, (not all do).

And try on your phone, not on WiFi, and basics like reboot router, and switch off for a few minutes etc etc

Back