Bt blocks EPL streaming

yoos21

Very strange issues I encounter with bt broadband when it gets to 12pm Saturday till 7.30pm and Sunday they block the iptv no channels work just black screen tried switching to cccam and it worked had ee before and never had these issues anyone else has bt broadband

Very strange issues I encounter with bt broadband when it gets to 12pm Saturday till 7.30pm and Sunday they block the iptv no channels work just black screen tried switching to cccam and it worked had ee before and never had these issues anyone else has bt broadband
Try a different provider .

There’s a major court order to block as much epl football as possible from isp end unfortunately your one of the unlucky ones that’s getting blocked I would advise in getting a vpn for you to watch football or tell your provider to pull his finger out of his arse and get it sorted a lot of providers had a work round sorted after the first week of the new season starting.

It affected sky Italia a couple of years ago but they got around it in the end. Seems he have started rolling out in the UK today. Some stream suppliers affected some not.
Took longer for them to implement here due to the old boxes still being used like the Thompson ones

and its a simple retune as we have had done today cos sly have made some big changes on skysports so alot of heads are down today till source sorts it
It wont be a retune if they do get all the channels on icam though unless they are using genuine cards and HDMI capture..

It affected sky Italia a couple of years ago but they got around it in the end. Seems he have started rolling out in the UK today. Some stream suppliers affected some not.
Took longer for them to implement here due to the old boxes still being used like the Thompson ones
as ferret mentioned , hdmi encoding is used mostly now ,on the new setups ,rerune fixed mine and sorted but yes a good few are still down but mostly only skysports + the bt 50fps

So not an icam issue?
As far as im aware i can not be as it is no longer open by any other means than a legit card. Icam would only affect boxes like the viark and starsats that were running a hack, thats if they were still opening it and their not at the moment.

only r skysports wer affected like and was in direct with source as they fixed , seem to be all sorted now and just waiting on the bt 50fps sorting
There's quite a lot of source sippliers down not going to name them openly but some have a temp fix in place that will last about 24hr
I’d be more worried about sky starting to icam channels. That’s starting to affect a lot of suppliers today and no vpn will fix that
Few source suppliers has said it's icam but I'm positive icam got rolled out in 2013 but there's always other ways to get the sky sports channels back but most won't go down that route at present
As far as im aware i can not be as it is no longer open by any other means than a legit card. Icam would only affect boxes like the viark and starsats that were running a hack, thats if they were still opening it and their not at the moment.
it's supposed to be icam but can't see it been icam as wouldn't be cracked in less then 24hr

There's quite a lot of source sippliers down not going to name them openly but some have a temp fix in place that will last about 24hr

Few source suppliers has said it's icam but I'm positive icam got rolled out in 2013 but there's always other ways to get the sky sports channels back but most won't go down that route at present

it's supposed to be icam but can't see it been icam as wouldn't be cracked in less then 24hr
I’m pretty sure the UK was NDS until recently. Sky Italia rolled icam out in 2017 but they cracked it after a while so fingers crossed 😂

its down to channel sources mate im sure like a lot of uthers they be working on it some will fix some wont 1 of 3 of mine r sorted so its just a waiting game

Back