Bt blocks EPL streaming

Just in time for the weekend great there was some better streams of the games on other channels last night fingers crossed PPV isn’t effected.
Sky box office hardly works anyway even if you have a proper subscription so won’t make a difference 😂

Last edited:
Glad I installed the Motor Sat so I don’t have to worry about these shenanigans. The quality of the IPTV I have still got has really taken a dive on SS but at £18per year I don’t mind!

Alot of suppliers seemed to have compressed the image and made smaller so it looks better. Good idea as a short term fix
That’s what mine is like, it says 1080 but it’s defo not it looks all out of proportion like watching through a letterbox. They’re all from NowTv

I've been trialing a few iptv providers who say their have raw feeds. Am I right in thinking that raw is only avail for sky sports / bt sport / sky movies and nothing else? Seems like these feeds are unreliable if it goes down often.

I'm trying to figure out if I need raw or not since I already have a legit subscription to sky sports/bt and am just looking for epl in 1080/50-60fps + ppv tbh!

I've been trialing a few iptv providers who say their have raw feeds. Am I right in thinking that raw is only avail for sky sports / bt sport / sky movies and nothing else? Seems like these feeds are unreliable if it goes down often.

I'm trying to figure out if I need raw or not since I already have a legit subscription to sky sports/bt and am just looking for epl in 1080/50-60fps + ppv tbh!
And welcome to TK.

no i get the whole sly package in Raw, sky max all the doc chans ect .. well i did till sly starting changing things again
ive had mine for 2months now and it only went down for a few hours on 1 day, and when it did all the FHD chans still worked
its been bang on tbh
now it seems there all 720p 50fps and some 25fps till it gets fixed

Glad I installed the Motor Sat so I don’t have to worry about these shenanigans. The quality of the IPTV I have still got has really taken a dive on SS but at £18per year I don’t mind!
i just installed a motorised setup for a mate' i think i'll be doing the same thing again the way things are looking lol

I hear ya brother :LOL:

i just installed a motorised setup for a mate' i think i'll be doing the same thing again the way things are looking lol
I reckon IPTV will be back at a decent quality but more expensive and fewer of the minority channels as providers will use HDMI capture and real subscriptions. Costly but it wont be far away.

Installing a motorised dish though at any time is a good move.

Alot of suppliers seemed to have compressed the image and made smaller so it looks better. Good idea as a short term fix
only noticed ssnews like that rest seem fine bt50fps r back tho but a few entertainment channels,1 or 2 factuals still down , been told by my lads few days shud be all fixed and all back

Virgin cs ? Or net ? Cud b same reason like at a guess im 9n virgin n tbf past few days hassles don't think it matters wat net your on lol

Having same issues with virmin. Tried using Nord but stutters so much everything is unwatchable.
If you’ve tried with VPN and have a decent speed then it’s a provider issue with their source. I’ve the same stutter here and I’m not on virgin.

Don't think iptv is affected long term or going away. Just have to accept these issues currently and just hope over time there is a permamant fix.

Multi sat or motorised is cool setup as my friend has it and did think about it years ago when cs died. But the cost of the setup put me off. But more that my family will never use it same as me as I rarely watch TV nowadays so will be utter waste for us.

Back