BT Sports Box Office

i thought boxnation had it,Frank warren will probably try to sell it as a bt ppv,just like hern does with sky
GGG2 vs Canelo is going to be shown on BT Sport Box Office, which is a new pay-per-view channel.UK fight fans will need to set their alarms, with the fight set to begin around 4am on Sunday morning.

frank warren did a deal with bt sports,to show all there fights on both networks, but by the looks of it,its not on boxnation this time.

so is this just on IPTV or is it going to be on our cable boxes? also what channel number?
Think it will be on both mate won't it be in main events heading or what it's called on virmin I'm not familiar with virmin listing's

Warren made a statement, when he announced bt sports and boxnation would be showing all his promotions, said something like his fights would be for the ordinary sports/boxing punter to view, without having to pay extra for ppv, looks like he has changed his view.

Hes trying to compete with hearn but hearn got a multi billion platform from investers so Warren dosnt stand a chance to be fair boxing they put on bt sports is shocking I think but still makes for a good fight worth watxhing

Yeah, true, as long as we are still getting them on our subs, then we cant complain but the price for ppv could be a bit lower for the ones paying for a genuine package as the prices are steep enough as it is.

Yeah, true, as long as we are still getting them on our subs, then we cant complain but the price for ppv could be a bit lower for the ones paying for a genuine package as the prices are steep enough as it is.
I pay for genuine ppv events cause of kid and missus with sly last fight I paid for £19.95 so get where your coming from

My god, prices are getting bad, I went to Framptons last fight at windsor, where Fury was fighting too, we had 4 tickets £30 each for the south sand, came from the Lewis Crocker camp, who was on the card, two of my sons and their 2 mates had £45 not far back from ringside, from Paddy Barnes team, they all know him, they all got saturated when the heavy rain came on, but we were up in the stand , all we had to do was move back a few seats behind, which there were plenty of empty ones to avoid the rain, but it wasnt ppv of course, but £30 was a good price to pay for what turned out to be a good view of the fights, maybe tickets may have been dearer it it had of been a ppv event.

ITV box office isn’t on cable so I’m assuming BT won’t be either. Hope I’m wrong.
Here you go BT Sport Box Office HD is a pay-per-view channel which is available on BT TV and the Sky and Virgin platforms. Coming your way this year are three unmissable boxing world title fights: Canelo vs GGG 2, Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury and Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton

Here you go BT Sport Box Office HD is a pay-per-view channel which is available on BT TV and the Sky and Virgin platforms. Coming your way this year are three unmissable boxing world title fights: Canelo vs GGG 2, Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury and Josh Warrington vs Carl Frampton
Yes but it’s only available in HD so only available on TiVo boxes so won’t work on card share. The same reason ITV box office and Sly Sports HD are not available on card share.

Back