Buffering Blue Circle MXQ And T95s1

nickyboy4

I've got two android boxes., a mxq pro and a t95s1 with 1gb and 2gb respectively, using it for iptv but live sporting streams are a massive problem, after 5 or ten minutes i get the blue circle reconnecting in 5 seconds thing and football matches are unwatchable as is F1, i've got sly fibre max and samsung smart tv, it does the same whether wireless or ethernet, done the usual restarting router, emptying cache, closing down apps but still no joy, does this sound like i need a better box or is it a sly issue?
Any input greatly appreciated

Have you tried using VPN,what is your reception like on other channels do you get buffering then or is it limited to footy and formula 1,have you got Sly's safety shield on /off Is your provider normally trouble free

don't have a vpn, I don't really use it for anything but footy and boxing, seems ok on films if i have them on, noticed today my wireless seems to disconnect every 20 or so minutes but only on the android boxes, haven't got sly shield on

I got 2 android boxes and I get similar problems on both , mine are on different networks as well , so today I borrowed a 4K Firestick and using a vpn it worked great so I am going Firestick and ditching the boxes ...the spec of them is good but they are obviously not as good.

Can't beat 4k firestick and ethanet adaptors for them get near on full speed on what, your line can handle I get 40mbps and hit 36-37 Meg on firestick

How did you load your app onto box you go into settings tyrn apps from unknown sources on and adb debugging on download downloader if your supplier sent a tiny url for their app type that in downloader and download install open app login if username and password job done

just got a firestick 4k and so far i'm impressed, won't know for sure until i try it with a 3pm kick off but for now it's ok

Back