Burn in screen?

If you have YouTube access on your tv then search for yellow screen. The yellow picture will fill the screen and show all the screen burn

Size 12 through the screen,my pc browser did that as could see the faint outline of sections when it was closed,picture always changed and not had that permanent issue.

Did you ever get this sorted?

Nope, was meaning to post about it but never got around to it.

Really lost tbh as on board tool on TV left on for the whole day and yet didnt reduce or remove the burn in at all.

Problem is my parents watch one channel mainly and that channels bloody logos is burnt in the top left and bottom right corners of the screen

Nope, was meaning to post about it but never got around to it.

Really lost tbh as on board tool on TV left on for the whole day and yet didnt reduce or remove the burn in at all.

Problem is my parents watch one channel mainly and that channels bloody logos is burnt in the top left and bottom right corners of the screen
... eek! That sounds like it's done some damage (not ITV 3 and Midsomer bleedin' Murders is it?!!!)... you're right about the built in screen burn thing, I've always found it dubious as to how it works... I'm guessing all the 'put it on a different coloured screen' jazz is... er, just jazz?

Not sure if there is a solution to fixing the burn in issue hate the damn TV now tbh.

The tool on this TV is just a white background and just runs supposedly to reduce or remove the burn in but never has worked for me.

Nah its an asian channel thats been burned in the screen.

I've got a tool where it alters the brightness and dark levels to keep it in check.
What's the make and model of your TV?

I've got a tool where it alters the brightness and dark levels to keep it in check.
What's the make and model of your TV?

Its a panasonic will have to get back to you regarding model.

How effective is the tool to somewhat reduce the burn in?

That one is a built in part of my Samsung but I will compare the settings of yours and see if there are any tweaks that can be done...some of which can have very beneficial effects on screen burn.

Take a photo of the label at the back when you get chance!

Back