Buzztv vidstick max ,bt200 problems

Ricco33

Hi guys ,I have a buzztv vidstick max and seems a great device but once I pair the the new bt200 remote it's great at first then starts lagging etc after that.ive unpaired and paired again but same result I'm on 2nd stick now so are any of you guys seeing anything on the max stick.

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
I think I know what you are referring to -if you haven't used the remote in a few minutes, it goes "asleep", it then takes about 5 seconds to "find" the stick again. After that, with constant use it's back to normal.
I think this is a battery saving function, to keep bluetooth going all day and night would be a nightmare for battery life.
The thing to do might be to try and put the ir sensor stuck to side of TV in as un obvious a position as possible.. it is instantaneous.
@pabloescaban @bazcfc1 donyou think I'm reading this one right?

Ricco33

I think I know what you are referring to -if you haven't used the remote in a few minutes, it goes "asleep", it then takes about 5 seconds to "find" the stick again. After that, with constant use it's back to normal.
I think this is a battery saving function, to keep bluetooth going all day and night would be a nightmare for battery life.
The thing to do might be to try and put the ir sensor stuck to side of TV in as un obvious a position as possible.. it is instantaneous.
Hi and thanks for reply,problem occurs even when I'm constantly using it starts great then goes AWOL.hopefully buzztv 5 update will fix this when ever we get it.

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
I had already mentioned in a previous thread about it re connecting and taking a few mins and Pablo mentioned about replacing batteries.
Deffinatly worth a try via ir see if still laggy ect

Ricco33

I had already mentioned in a previous thread about it re connecting and taking a few mins and Pablo mentioned about replacing batteries.
Deffinatly worth a try via ir see if still laggy ect
Ir is fine no lagging etc ,just want the bt200 via Bluetooth to work as it should.if I load it up and go Thu menus etc non stop after few mins it's starts jumping etc...so Bluetooth don't have to reconnect at all.hope that makes sense.

bazcfc1

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Yeah makes sense but say your watching hour long corrie special don't touch remote it will make the connection idle my Android tv remote is exact same as what you describe but I just put that down to re connecting to save battery power in remote but @Kuul Media maybe able to say more when next online

Ricco33

Hi kuul have emailed you to say I'll take a new bt200 remote with new software on.pass your details on and I'll pay.👍