cable netids

Took a while to read through so many replies trying to figure out my net id for where I live - Finchley. I have been trying with the 40985 id for North London - Haringey which worked in the tuner scan but ABM says failed to tune make sure you are allowed to receive... I changed the area in ABM with a different area code (Lewisham) and it worked but some channels don't work(sky sports PL, BT Sport 2 HD, 3HD etc.) I'm hoping Finchley - 41069 in your list will show all channels. If anyone else is familiar with this issue do let me know. Cheers

UPDATE: I realised that I have used 41069 before which on the wooshbuild , the autobouquetmaker shows it as Lewisham. Problem remains: why do some channels not work?

Last edited:
There are threads mentioning an ABM update is required for some Zgemma builds / boxes it may
have something to do with that.

If you have the correct Net Id you will get a full list of channels for that area.

Wrong Net Id, you will get an incomplete list or channels listed but not working.

A bit of trial and error won't do any harm, just delete the existing bouquets before running another scan.

Start your own thread, you will get better feedback than tagging on to old threads :(y)::(y):

Last edited:
Anyone with vm box can check their netid from the LISTS on the first page to see if current data is correct,things change and move.

oh ok thx, i thought i was one of the sets of numbers listed. Birmingham TW/C&W 41011 643.000 6.952
41011 on ABM doesn't work anymore for me, I used 40983 and got ABM to scan , got the channels but most of them don't work.
I used automatic scan but then BBC itv and few others are missing, can anyone help

41011 on ABM doesn't work anymore for me, I used 40983 and got ABM to scan , got the channels but most of them don't work.
I used automatic scan but then BBC itv and few others are missing, can anyone help
Have you tried updating the abm config files? Menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> Autobouquets Maker -> Update config files (or update provider files) and then once updated run a scan using 41011

Update gives message : incompatible version 3.0>3.1
in that case you need to update autobouquets maker, press the green button and then red to go to 'remove plugins' page and then select SystemPlugins -> AutobouquetsMaker

Once removed press exit button once and then the green button to take you to downloadable plugins, again select SystemPlugins -> AutobouquetsMaker to install latest version.

Now exit back to TV picture and press menu and select Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker

In providers make sure your netid is set to 41011 and then run scan

Thanks I tried but I still get please check the following
The tuner is correctly configured, you can receive the specified frequency
Edit: I tried Wolverhampton 2 net id with automatic scan and have working channels

Last edited:
Back