Can I Access Virgin FTA With Zgemma?

Can I access free to air channels on vermin if I connect my old h2h to my live vermin broadband feed or is the box only good now for freesat and IPTV?

There's only a handful of free SD channels on virgin I think bbc 1 to channel 5 although some of them maybe encrypted. You can use the h2h for terrestrial if you have an Arial

There's only a handful of free SD channels on virgin I think bbc 1 to channel 5 although some of them maybe encrypted. You can use the h2h for terrestrial if you have an Arial
I don’t have an aerial. I just wanted sd 1-5 channels for the wife and as a back up and then iptv for me

I thought you were going to use it for freesat and iptv?
Lol I have both an h2s and a h2h box. I’ve set up the h2s for IPTV just need to change over my lnb at the weekend to get free sat working (thanks again for your help). I was wondering though could I simply connect my h2h to my vermin line (I have a splitter) and watch free to air channels via cable on that.

which would be best?

which box is better h2s or h2h?

Lol I have both an h2s and a h2h box. I’ve set up the h2s for IPTV just need to change over my lnb at the weekend to get free sat working (thanks again for your help). I was wondering though could I simply connect my h2h to my vermin line (I have a splitter) and watch free to air channels via cable on that.

which would be best?

which box is better h2s or h2h?
H2h has a cable tuner, the H2s doesn't.
Other than that, there's no difference in boxes.
You can watch freesat on both of them.
Connect the sat cable to one of them and scan for freesat then you can "send" channels to the other box without a sat connection

Do you have sky q as why lnb is getting replaced.

Is there much difference with channels on freesat and freeview?

you get 1 to 5 via cable feeds, nothing else.

If you're getting a new lnb, get a quad then run two feeds each to h2s and h2h so both get full freesat.

you get 1 to 5 via cable feeds, nothing else.

If you're getting a new lnb, get a quad then run two feeds each to h2s and h2h so both get full freesat.

Why as box is a combo

Unless you mean get an outside feed with aerial feed through the second cable?

I would still add an aerial for freeview if your internet crashes.
If he has freesat it doesn't rely on Internet, same as freeview.
Might be cheaper and easier to install an internal aerial in the loft to both boxes rather than faff about with Lnb and sat cables

People have said channels 1-5. But bear in mind that BBC 2 and Channel 4 are in HD on Virgin in most areas and can't be viewed unless you have an official box.

There have been changes to ITV SD on Sky/28.2 this month, not sure how that has affected Virgin. But if they can reduce what they send down the wire, they usually do.

Back