Can somebody help me:(

p44ndl

thanks in advance folks... I could really do with some advice.

I am looking for a basic set up no recording function needed or iptv or anything like that just a box that works?!

In the past have successfully had dream boxes starview boxes krypytview etc.etc. But have been out the game for a while. I have a sly dish and vermin connection.. what are my options where can I reliably get the hardware from and associated gift? Based in midlands if that helps or impacts?

Sorry for coming across like a dunce.

Does sat still work? I thought it had all been cutoff sorry for being pain. To be clear then this gift I'm requesting will give me full subscription? And it's definitely not iptv?

You're all mega helpful thanks. So to confirm if I get one of the boxes mentioned from a reputable seller such as h2h or formular, all I then need is a 12 month gift and then just plug and play through vm?

You say sky sports has gone..but are they not available in standard definition still?

Sorry to be a pain but if I'm peeing people off and asking qs I shouldn't could someone just PM me what I'll be actually getting through this gift., I'm confused...easy done.

Cable is still working fully except for the HD sky sports and there is still a few decent channels still on the sat side, all skys own channels though have gone, but still works well as a free view box with some extra channels. I use a zgemma h2h with a cable and sat tuner and the same c-line works well for both, the h2h boxes are round about
£60, but i also have been looking at the formula boxes as i also have a dreambox set up to a multi sat dish with a seperate euro sub, so the formula box with the triple tuner would be a benefit to me as my zgemma will not move my dish motor and i have heard that these formula boxes can do so without any problems.

Also if i were you i wouldnt bother with the 12 months subs at the start, stick with the 1 or 3 months to see how it goes.
Brilliant advice although I'm not going to pretend to understand most of it lol... you lost me when you started talking about tuners and dishes lol. So you say the hd sports have gone on VM but do you still get standard def ss?

i would google openvix as more than likely you will use that and be brought to a place that sells original boxes,cant post a link as mods dont like it.

lines can be got on this forum when requested in correct section,be aware uk and irl are not the same.

Back