Can you copy echannelizer settings over to another Zgemma box

Detritus

I have just spent a very long time tieing up streams with epg information with E-Channeliser. Replacing all the channels that are not available via satellite with their IPTV versions and removing the channels that are now blank.

Now that I have managed to do that I would really like to copy that version over to my other boxes that I have.

However, given that I start the process with importing streams using an M3U file - I dont want to be duplicating its use. If I make a direct copy of my channel listings will it also duplicate the original M3U line. Or is there an easy way to incorporate another M3U list so that I am not trying to use same M3U line with two or more boxes that I want to copy this with.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for anyone who can help.

Sorry I mean, can you copy the list that you have used echannelizer to generate. My title is a bit naff. Sorry.

You can add more than one profile so if you tick them both when it comes up uploading the settings, it'll send the settings back to both.
955f0af684480beb742e36a46d4abe63.jpg

It'll use the same M3U file though.

Yes you can
What you need to do is open ALL bouquets.tv files that you created with notepad++ then when you have them open click on the search up the top of notepad then click on find then when the box opens then click on find and replace then u just replace the username for them.just make your you click on replace in all open documents and then do the same for password then click on save all
Then click on file top of notepad then click on close all

Thanks guys. I imported the settings from one STB box to another and then for the channels I was streaming I changed the part of the streaming link where it mentioned the part I recognised as the username and password to the different one to make it work. Thanks for the suggestion guys.

Back