Cannot Connect - Smart IPTV - Samsung

hady30

Hello guys
my iptv smart iptv does not always connect the message can not connect, I can not watch anything, someone could help me please ..

Thank you so much

Have you registered the correct mac address ?? are you using wi-fi to run the app. or ethernet cable..

Yes, I paid before I took a definitive list I did test with some lists and always got it normally, now it only makes the connection error

Yes, I paid before I took a definitive list I did test with some lists and always got it normally, now it only makes the connection error

have you changed the router or TV? - if so the mac address will have changed and you'll have to download it again

What i mean is that the paid for version is tied to a mac address not being used now, and the app you are using with a new mac address hasn't been paid for.
what error message are you getting on the tv?
if it mentions going to siptv.eu to register/pay, then that's what you'll have to do

I assume you actually have paid for a live iptv sub as well as the app ?
Have you got the m3u to upload or is your provider doing this ?

yes I paid, I do the same myself on the website of the company that paid the M3u list, and then I enter the site siptv.eu and insert it

Does siptv confirm the app is deleted and after adding the m3u it tell you added and restart the app ?
Have you tried the m3u on computer by running it through VLC ?

yes the application is loading, then shows the listing of channels but none opens, by the computer the channels opens and the movies too, and only by the tv that I can not see

Have you read the news/about/support at the top of siptv page as some tv's have problems ?

Back