DsayersBuild cant flash whoosh after dsayers

im using dsayers build at the moment and tried to flash to open atv to flash whoosh infinity, but the box wont flash to open atv any help on this please

Try formatting your USB stick using SD formatter or try a different USB stick. I always found some boxes can be funny

It was probably a USB setup issue but flash online should work fine then carry on with wooshbuild infinity setup.

Hi @dsayers2014 - Will you be updating the build to latest ATV with all the VM fix's that are mentioning have latest ATV and Softcam?

I know these fix's are not fully confirmed yet but asking the question.

Thanks

It doesn't actually say when you go into Softcam Setup what version the mgcamd is

It use to previously on the previous builds.

It doesn't actually say when you go into Softcam Setup what version the mgcamd is

It use to previously on the previous builds.
So in uninstall plugins uninstall all versions of mgcamd and install mgcamd 1.45 if it shows an option to install then check softcam setup.

I'm not sure how softcam setup acts differently to the older softcam panel

So in uninstall plugins uninstall all versions of mgcamd and install mgcamd 1.45 if it shows an option to install then check softcam setup.

I'm not sure how softcam setup acts differently to the older softcam panel

Ok - If I go into Remove plugins then softcams - Mgcamd is shown as 1.45-r0 which means its the version we need.

Noticed one VM channel is clearing on mgcamd!

Sony TV HD in International Bouquet

It clears but then hangs for a while then clears again.

Will ask in other thread if anyone is seeing this behaviour

Last edited:
Noticed one VM channel is clearing on mgcamd!

Sony TV HD in International Bouquet

It clears but then hangs for a while then clears again.

Will ask in other thread if anyone is seeing this behaviour
What version mgcamd are you on

Back