Can't get line to work on Wooshbuild

@Royalflush1986 , you should try Jedi maker Xtream you can just select live tv and untick VOD and Series. And if you want to watch VOD or Series you can his new app X-Streamity. That is what I use got two IPTV providers both have VOD and Series but I use one with TV selected in Jedimaker and import that one in EPG Importer.

And I use X-Streamity I have the two providers setup in that you can set it up to have Live, VOD, Series, and Catchup TV sections. I have mines set up just for Vod and Series and I can switch betweeen the two providers. This is far Better than having tones of sectins on your main EPG just got normal sat and 1 IPTV provider.
Installed exactly as you recommended and wow! My tv is set up exactly as I wanted it! Got my cable line working nicely, used Jedi so I see my IPTV in my main EPG. I have the VOD, catchup and series all set up in X-Streamity, but I also have livetv in there too and what a great interface it is! Works flawlessly. Thanks for your advice man, very happy!

Back