CCTV Aspect - NVR-12MPOE-32-6000, HELP

gillettos

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a CCTV system (Aspect - NVR-12MPOE-32-6000). But having difficulty in doing so....

Apparently it's made by Videcon... And ideally I'm wanting to reflash the firmware back to factory state, but facing difficulties.

Was brought 2nd hand so no log on details or way of password recovery,

Any help much appreciated

cheers
RIch

A quick search I find this.

1. Locate the Reset Button: Find the physical reset button on the NVR. It’s usually a small, recessed button that may require a pin or paperclip to press.
2. Power Off the NVR: Make sure the NVR is powered off completely. You can do this by unplugging the power adapter or disconnecting the power source.
3. Press and Hold the Reset Button: Use a pin or paperclip to press and hold the reset button located on the NVR.
4. Power On the NVR: While continuing to hold the reset button, plug in the power adapter or reconnect the power source to the NVR. Keep holding the reset button for about 10-15 seconds.
5. Release the Reset Button: After 10-15 seconds, release the reset button. The NVR should now start the reset process.
6. Wait for Reboot: Allow the NVR to reboot. It will take some time to initialize and reset to factory defaults.
7. Reconfigure: Once the NVR has rebooted, you’ll need to reconfigure the settings, including the network settings, recording schedules, and user accounts.

A quick search I find this.

1. Locate the Reset Button: Find the physical reset button on the NVR. It’s usually a small, recessed button that may require a pin or paperclip to press.
2. Power Off the NVR: Make sure the NVR is powered off completely. You can do this by unplugging the power adapter or disconnecting the power source.
3. Press and Hold the Reset Button: Use a pin or paperclip to press and hold the reset button located on the NVR.
4. Power On the NVR: While continuing to hold the reset button, plug in the power adapter or reconnect the power source to the NVR. Keep holding the reset button for about 10-15 seconds.
5. Release the Reset Button: After 10-15 seconds, release the reset button. The NVR should now start the reset process.
6. Wait for Reboot: Allow the NVR to reboot. It will take some time to initialize and reset to factory defaults.
7. Reconfigure: Once the NVR has rebooted, you’ll need to reconfigure the settings, including the network settings, recording schedules, and user accounts.
What site was that on?

Back