CCTV Software for windows

thebulls

Hi All can anyone advise on the best software for cctv for windows my dvr is connected to my iphone via Xmeye i have tired to log in from there website but it keeps asking me to install active X which i do but still wont work im using chrome have tired IE and opera and still the same, i would like to put this one my sons PC as well as my own

Thanks in advance

Hi All can anyone advise on the best software for cctv for windows my dvr is connected to my iphone via Xmeye i have tired to log in from there website but it keeps asking me to install active X which i do but still wont work im using chrome have tired IE and opera and still the same, i would like to put this one my sons PC as well as my own

Thanks in advance
there are several issues with modern windows browsers not supporting these cameras. i have windows 10 and have to run internet explorer to install the required plug in . if you have windows 10 its not apparent that you have internet explorer installed . best way is to type "iexplore " no speech marks. and run the program . it should be ok

I had to do what @myars has advised.
The active x component will only work on Internet Explorer as far as I see.
I've tried it on Opera, Chrome and Edge and it won't work.
I still use Opera as my default browser because it has a built in VPN and I just use IE purely for CCTV.

Back