Celtic tv

Yeah I saw some people saying they knew someone that had it, but I didnt see anyone from on here saying it was working for them.

Streams can be a fair whack to what I know of as I've asked my provider if he could get particular streams/sources and he said a lot had asked for them but when other providers don't want them the price is expensive don't know how true lol

Yeah that makes sense, I assume the issue with trying to get a source is because it’s an internet channel rather than a sat channel for example?
Seems Celtic have made quite an effort to protect their content.

Dosnt help when people was doing live streams on twitch and Facebook on games knowing full well who's lurking in the shadows but one weekend celtic even blocked their own supporters on their channel when you have money to burn the world is your oyster as they say lol

Did anyone have any luck last night? Mines was on/off but unfortunately more off, went off just after half time and never came back on

Worked ok for me last night, I was suprised that it did work, at least the League cup final is on BT Sports

Back