Change box name on network

I may be being stupid on this but as I seen this, i thought had try it as it's probably a good idea but I can't seem to find the delete icon on the virtual keyboard and how do you save it cos it keeps going back to default

I may be being stupid on this but as I seen this, i thought had try it as it's probably a good idea but I can't seem to find the delete icon on the virtual keyboard and how do you save it cos it keeps going back to default

in virtual keyboard goto back arrow rhs
press and hold ok button it will delete them type new name and goto ok and select , it will change name

It gives me this keyboard which is different from the e2i player for example

Attachments

• 20190611_224407.jpg
    20190611_224407.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 14
the missing delete is caused by the skin you are using, put the matrix skin back on then you will have a normal keyboard, or navigate to bottom right icon then move over to the right one more click & press ok (this should be delete), green button to save once you are ready.

Last edited:
May just give it up as a bad job, I use dsayers build, default vm skin. If it was an easy solution, I would do it. Otherwise it's been a zgemma for years. Just best to take as many precautions as possible

Is that on latest release? I forgot about keyboard changes I'll see what I can do tomorrow but as above switch to default skin and you should see rest of the keys.

Is that on latest release? I forgot about keyboard changes I'll see what I can do tomorrow but as above switch to default skin and you should see rest of the keys.
Yeah so I did the reflash, all very good btw, then noticed this thread and thought that's probably a good idea and I've struggling with for an hour or so, am gonna @BeakyFord idea, it will be tomorrow now.

Back