Changing boxes

You need a vm feed going into the box aswell as the internet.
you mean a ethernet cable also running into the cable box?if so i wouldn't be able to do that i would have to have the cable running from my bedroom across the landing down the stairs into the l/room

you mean a ethernet cable also running into the cable box?if so i wouldn't be able to do that i would have to have the cable running from my bedroom across the landing down the stairs into the l/room
No I mean the cable coming into the house what plugs into the back of the superhub - usually a white screw in cable.

Hi Guys. Wondering if anyone can help me? So following on from the channels going off on the sly platform i am now looking to get myself on the VM platform. I already have the feeds coming in and am literally ready to go - but just wanted to ask which box to go for. I did try the ZGEMMA-Star LC, installed the IPAB etc and found the setup was easy with step by step you get but however for some reason the pictures just used to pause for very long periods...it had nothing to do with internet speed as speed test confirmed this was all good, also the line was decent as i have the same one still working for astra and hotbird on another box and it hardly glitches. Ine the end i put it down to the box or the software as when i used to go on menu it always just used to become stuck just like the picture.

Moving forward can anyone suggest a decent box please that you have experienced?

The Zgemma LC are shit, slow and also crashed on me.

Get the new H5.2TC has dual cable, only takes a single feed but splits signal internally, so you can record one channel and watch another one. I got one and its been brilliant.
only 100 pounds

Hi Matey, thank you sooo much for replying. Makes me feel a little better knowing someone else out there had similar experience with zgemma LC, thought it was just me.

Please could you send me a link where you got yours from and i'll go with that trusted seller :-)

Never buy plug and play from Facebook or eBay, 99 times out of 100 the line will go dead way before the 12 months is up and then you will be on here looking for help because you can't get channels
The forum is full of people who have been ripped off
iu
I understand what your saying m8,my current set up Zgemma H2S was purchased from Facebook 18 months ago he came out and installed it,never had any issues at all with it other than losing the epg one time, which was easily resolved,the worst case scenario would be for the line to go down then thats not a big deal its easy enough to get another line and add it,the only reason i mentioned that on Ebay is because he as 100% feedback and i now of 2 ppl that's used him and its spot on service.

@gravehead thank you for trying to help. I have acutally contatced the seller and he has said can do the box and basic setup for £150 :fuckyou: but check this out that someone sent me can get the same thing for £114.99? Anyone purchased from this site below, is it legit? Looks all good to me..

Last edited by a moderator:
feedback on ebay can be wrong say i bought a box and set it up working excellently so left feedback and 2 weeks later box and line died but he would not honour it and i ended up having to buy anotherbox.

dont leave feedback until time is up as you can have all that time to see what happens,and i know about paypal protection lol.

box sold with sub?
price of a new box no sub?

feedback on ebay can be wrong say i bought a box and set it up working excellently so left feedback and 2 weeks later box and line died but he would not honour it and i ended up having to buy anotherbox.

dont leave feedback until time is up as you can have all that time to see what happens,and i know about paypal protection lol.

box sold with sub?
price of a new box no sub?

So its the Zgemma H5 2TC Combo Cable / sat 12m gift IPTV 12m FREE 2000 chanels £184.99 + £6.60 shipping

Price of new box no sub is around £99.00 matey

People generally leave feedback about a week after getting item so eBay feedback is no proof of a good stable long lasting line

Back