Channel glitching

MarmiteX1

Hi there,

One of the channels, Sony TV(channel 782) keeps glitching every 1 minute or so, the signal is at 56% and keeps jumping from 56% to 59% and back down to 56% and i have no idea why.

I did a full Automatic scan of the channels and restarted my box and still the same problem.
I've also done a "NIT Scan" and restarted my box and still the same problem.

Any ideas why this is happening? I tried other channels such as Sly Movies, Sly Sports and they work fine.

Servers priortise all the " big channels"
Unfortunately some of the lesser used Channels suffer.
Only thing to do is set up oscam and add another server (preferably with local cards)

Only thing to do is set up oscam and add another server (preferably with local cards)
I see, I don't understand Sscam, so would that mean i would have to buy a second line from a different provider and set that up in Oscam.
Currently i am using N Line from "Provider X" so would i have to supply that to Oscam?

Yes it means buying a second line from a different Provider and putting both lines into oscam.
The receiver will use the best line as both lines will be connected at the same time.
So on the less popular Channels you may find 1 line covers these and the other line will cover say all the sports channels.
If your using satellite I would use a combination of 2/3 lines depending on the quality of the server.

Your dish may be a wee bit out of line, 50/55 % would be border line especially in wet weather the % jumping may be on account of dish being misaligned

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

Absolute rubbish I'm a server owner and no channels are prioritised. However when servers are cached together the most frequently watched channels are already in cache.

But that's the same as getting a major channel from the card. I think he's with a poor server not connected to a decent cache or n line cloud.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

yep agree signal is low.
The signal is fine for receiving a stable picture.

However his dish may be slightly out of line so some transponders appear stronger than others. It could also be one of the cable ends isn't quite right.

His best bet is to get an independent satellite installer to check the lnb, signal and cable.

Absolute rubbish I'm a server owner and no channels are prioritised. However when servers are cached together the most frequently watched channels are already in cache.

But that's the same as getting a major channel from the card. I think he's with a poor server not connected to a decent cache or n line cloud.

My answer was a polite way of saying your using a poor server without offending all the Providers on here.
It's clear he's Connected to a cache only server that's why he's struggling with that Channel.

Double click the ok button ,read the SNR number and the AGC number then go to another channel and see what the SNR and AGC are there,if there's a big difference,then that's your problem....simples .dish slightly neads aligned. Dish needs slightly aligned.

Last edited:
My answer was a polite way of saying your using a poor server without offending all the Providers on here.
It's clear he's Connected to a cache only server that's why he's struggling with that Channel.
I was thinking he's with someone without their own local card.

People buy cheap and get cheap it's that simple.

Back