Channels down Sky Arts 1+2 HD/History HD/Crime HD/Nat Geo HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi just got in and put my skybox f5s on and all channels have gone apart from psychic today and pub channel. tried updating channel list but no joy. please help

can confirm the following

if card is put back in thomson 99% of channels DO NOT WORK!

at server end only 5 not working.
a call from a installer tells me a new firmware is blocking old thomson boxes to get a signal as all the channels say "no signal" yet the box has full on both tuners.

they are now switching off old boxes and forcing people to update old boxes ( ones server users )

Sly Italia is sorted but kept underground

But u won't get a fix for sly for a long time

Those that know who I am will confirm I know exactly what I'm talking about

Sly is going to force old boxs to move onto the latest hd versions

The hd channels are only tip of the iceberg there's a lot more to follow

Hw pairing
Sid limiting
.etc

U need physical access to box
And then dump is encrypted :(
Also the sly Italia and uk are using different encryption on boxs

NO PM's especially from noobs

yes new boxes for the underground units,they need to be hidden.

HTML:
http://www.trendhunter.com/slideshow/coffins-and-caskets#2

Just read this on another skybox site,
Trandonder V/29500 could be down.... all the missing channels are transmitting from that trandponder. Any body got proper sky to check if its down on there own too(silly question on this page i know)...keep your fingers crossed its just astras transponder that has gone down and not sky testing summat on it

Just read this on another skybox site,
Trandonder V/29500 could be down.... all the missing channels are transmitting from that trandponder. Any body got proper sky to check if its down on there own too(silly question on this page i know)...keep your fingers crossed its just astras transponder that has gone down and not sky testing summat on it

No. Genuine sky customers on modern boxs reporting back all ok. From what im reading anyway.

I saw the site that is on about new ego and Thomson boxes not supported so that's one problem

Lot on sky forum say they hate the new epg lol

Werid thing is I got a Sammy box in front room and not showing the channels on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the site that is on about new ego and Thomson boxes not supported so that's one problem

Lot on sky forum say they hate the new epg lol

Werid thing is I got a Sammy box in front room and not showing the channels on that

So really could be simple transponder issue?

Channels down?

Na IMHO it could be a epg bug as why would it say not subscripted on the server side? Also random channels why not hit all hd first

But seems like as drhack said paring on old box

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back