Channels gone black on 19.2°E

The "First" Fix with the addition of the P: 098D into "oscam.dvbapi" was from yesterday afternoon on German Boards.
The "Second" Fix is from this afternoon from my Provider.
At the moment this seems to be the best they can do BUT saying that it has been said that a "Permanent" Fix is being worked
on, if this is a success, well we have to wait and see.
These Fixes are NO guarantees just solutions to keep it going.
If I hear more, I will post.
Enjoy what is available.
AJP

As you can see the config was always correct
Your just mapping by prioatising the 098D caid
I never changed my configuration
disablecrccws_only_for = 098C:000000;09C4:000000;098D:000000;0500:030B00,032830,041950,042800,042820,043800,050F00,051A00,051A10;1811:003311,003315;1815:000000;1819:00006D;1802:000000;1880:000000;1884:000000;1708:000000;0E00:000000;09BE:000000;092B:000000;4AEE:000001;0B00:000000;0B02:000000;0D97:000000;0653:000000;092F:000000;092B:000000;09CD:000000

I'm lost as well, tried all the fixes, now black screens on the affected channels.
I had made a copy of config to desktop before i moved it and in case i messed up so could import it again.
Other boxes are / were showing primieren and now blank and not touched.

Thinking they are doing things to check response from outside.

OK Guys..here is todays update from my Provider.
EVERYTHING that was ON due to the mini FIXES is Black again...even for me.!
Sorry to be the bearer of BAD NEWS ..looks like its GAME OVER.

So you are NOT lost....its ALL over for now.!
Some rumours about a v.14 and v.15 Card working,
BUT that is as far as we can tell ONLY rumours. NOTHING out so far.

Just like SLY.ita and SLY.uk......now its the SLY.de turn.....so its over.

I would recommend looking for a good IPTV Providrer,

If anything changes I will post here..OK

AJP

OK Guys..here is todays update from my Provider.
EVERYTHING that was ON due to the mini FIXES is Black again...even for me.!
Sorry to be the bearer of BAD NEWS ..looks like its GAME OVER.

So you are NOT lost....its ALL over for now.!
Some rumours about a v.14 and v.15 Card working,
BUT that is as far as we can tell ONLY rumours. NOTHING out so far.

Just like SLY.ita and SLY.uk......now its the SLY.de turn.....so its over.

I would recommend looking for a good IPTV Providrer,

If anything changes I will post here..OK

AJP
Unfortunately I have found IPTV does not have a "zwel kanal ton" option.

@ tristansatki,
we are all in the same boat Buddy.
I speak several languages BUT for watching TV I prefer to have it in Eng.
I would think, many feel as we do.
But for now cannot be helped.

Latest Info , 3 mins old , there is a solution being worked on maybe next week will bring JOY

@ tristansatki,
we are all in the same boat Buddy.
I speak several languages BUT for watching TV I prefer to have it in Eng.
I would think, many feel as we do.
But for now cannot be helped.

Latest Info , 3 mins old , there is a solution being worked on maybe next week will bring JOY
Nuclear bomb 💣 will fix all blank screens and fixes many things, underground movement as many vcr tapes to view so see you then.

At least it's only the movie channels for now. You can get movies online from more or less anywhere nowadays through apps etc.

Hi Guys,
I have noticed that with the mini Fixes that were implemented a lot of the other Euro Channels and a few others that are left on Astra 19e and 28e
were no longer working.

Theses Fixes were concentrated ONLY on Fixing SLY.de (19e) and it knocked out ALL the Euros.

So to get them back I have modified the oscam Files back to before the mini Fixes. With ONLY P: 098D. for 19e remaining.
NOW all the other Euro Channels are back plus the non affected German on other Encryptions.

Go to your :-
etc/tuxbox/config or etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-stable or emu or oscam emu - "depending on your oscam and image"..again

1. Open the Folder oscam...........again

2. Delete ALL the Files in that Folder..again

3. Replace them ALL with the four Files in the attachment..again
Edit your own Server Details / user / password in the oscam.server file

4. Set ALL files to attribute 755.....SAVE and Exit.

5. Start your oscam again...and best to do a Box Restart, give it a few minutes to settle

This is only for those who are using a Multi-Sat setup....OR including/with 16e - 19e - 13e - 23e - 30w and 0,8w Sats etc........

enjoy as long as it lasts.
AJP

Attachments

• oscam.config.rar
    1.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I have noticed that with the mini Fixes that were implemented a lot of the other Euro Channels and a few others that are left on Astra 19e and 28e
were no longer working.

Theses Fixes were concentrated ONLY on Fixing SLY.de (19e) and it knocked out ALL the Euros.

So to get them back I have modified the oscam Files back to before the mini Fixes. With ONLY P: 098D. for 19e remaining.
NOW all the other Euro Channels are back plus the non affected German on other Encryptions.

Go to your :-
etc/tuxbox/config or etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-stable or emu or oscam emu - "depending on your oscam and image"..again

1. Open the Folder oscam...........again

2. Delete ALL the Files in that Folder..again

3. Replace them ALL with the four Files in the attachment..again
Edit your own Server Details / user / password in the oscam.server file

4. Set ALL files to attribute 755.....SAVE and Exit.

5. Start your oscam again...and best to do a Box Restart, give it a few minutes to settle

This is only for those who are using a Multi-Sat setup....OR including/with 16e - 19e - 13e - 23e - 30w and 0,8w Sats etc........

enjoy as long as it lasts.
AJP
Hi, I tried this and softcam error box came up, rebooted box and no channels were clearing. Using Openvix 5.4.013 Zgemma H7s.

@tristansatki,
What Channels do you want to open?.... on which Sat?
Did you Edit the oscam.server file with YOUR own oscam Details...Server name - User - Password? - ALL file Attributes set to 755 and SAVE and EXIT.
I am using the v.11693 oscam version. If you are having errors then my oscam files are NOT compatible with your version.
Please contact your Provider to send you the updated config.Files..OK
My provider ONLY uses the four files I attached..everything else is set up his end.
AJP007

Back