Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Hi,
@tristasatki,
What Channels do you want to open?.... on which Sat?
Did you Edit the oscam.server file with YOUR own oscam Details...Server name - User - Password? Attribute set to 755 and saved.
I am using the v.11693 oscam version. If you are having errors then my oscam files are NOT compatible with your version.
Please contact your Provider to send you the updated config.Files..OK
My provider ONLY uses the four files I attached..everything else is set up his end.
AJP007
Hi, thanks. i'll have another go at this, ATM my channels are SLY DE, Polish 13 Hot Bird and ESp 19 Astra

So is it just movie channels that have gone so far on Sky DE?
I only really watch documentaries and Fox which are still working.
Hopefully they will leave them alone because they're not owned by Sky.

It was the box with something about python , would half cover the screen, rebooted box, no channels. Gone back to "linesmann 66 " post 543

Hi,

Hi, thanks. i'll have another go at this, ATM my channels are SLY DE, Polish 13 Hot Bird and ESp 19 Astra
Hi Tried again, saved files, still not working see pics

Attachments

• no files.png
    no files.png
    97.9 KB · Views: 28
  • soft check.png
    soft check.png
    528.5 KB · Views: 23
@tristansatki
OK....ONLY the SLY.de channels are DOWN, a few other German remaining are still running.
Everything else is as it was before concerning the channels you mentioned.
Austria,French,Espana 19e... still OK .....ONLY Canal+ Pol 13e is OFF the other POL still..OK...... 0.8w still OK

Looks like you do NOT have any config Files in your oscam Folder .
It should look like this see attachment below.
The three other files oscam.prov,oscam.ccache,oscam.srvid2 are auto generated when your oscam starts to run..!
Before you start Deleteing your oscam get your CONFIG files from your provider. IMPORTANT.!
You will need these to SET up on the new downloaded latest version of oscam.

Your provider will send you the Files, just insert them into the ...../etc/tuxbox/config/oscam folder and attribute 755 SAVE Exit

When you have the NEW Config.files
Then and ONLY then should you try to uninstall and install the latest oscam version from your EXTENSION Feeds.
Menu > Plugins > press Red Button, Remove plugins, then in SOFTCAMS find your oscam, REMOVE it, reboot Box.
Menu > Plugins > press Green Button Download plugins, go to SOFTCAMS and choose an oscam version and Install it.
Reboot box and then go and config the installed oscam with your Providers files.
You should then be up and running again.

I ONLY use openATV, openPLi and openHDD images I dont know openVIX images at ALL SORRY, maybe someone with VIX knowledge can assist you.
AJP007
So is it just movie channels that have gone so far on Sky DE?
I only really watch documentaries and Fox which are still working.
Hopefully they will leave them alone because they're not owned by Sky.
Your like me then, I watch Docus and Nat Geo, the Movies I can watch via IPTV so no big loss.
But the Germans are confident to find a solution. Lets wait and see. Cheers

Attachments

• config.files 26.07.2021.png
    config.files 26.07.2021.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
@tristansatki
OK....ONLY the SLY.de channels are DOWN, a few other German remaining are still running.
Austria,French,Espana 19e... still OK .....ONLY Canal+ Pol 13e is OFF the other POL still..OK...... 0.8w still OK

The three other files oscam.prov,oscam.ccache,oscam.srvid2 are auto generated when your oscam starts to run..!
Before you start Deleteing your oscam get your CONFIG files from your provider. IMPORTANT.!
You will need these to SET up a new downloaded latest version of oscam.

Your provider will send you the Files, just insert them into the ...../etc/tuxbox/config/oscam folder and attribute 755 SAVE Exit

Then and ONLY then should you try to uninstall and install the latest oscam version from your EXTENSION Feeds.
Menu > Plugins > press Red Button, Remove plugins, then in SOFTCAMS find your oscam, REMOVE it, reboot Box.
Menu > Plugins > press Green Button Download plugins, go to SOFTCAMS and choose an oscam version and Install it.
Reboot box and then go and config the installed oscam with your Providers files.

I ONLY use openATV, openPLi and openHDD images I dont know openVIX images at ALL SORRY, maybe someone with VIX knowledge can assist you.
AJP007

Your like me then, I watch Docus and Nat Geo, the Movies I can watch via IPTV so no big loss.
Hi,

Yes, thanks I've had another go and it works.

Attachments

• configggi 1700 bst.png
    configggi 1700 bst.png
    115.4 KB · Views: 12
@tristansatki

You will need these to SET up a new downloaded latest version of oscam.

AJP007

Hello AJ,
I changed the image in multiboot to OpenATV 6.3, and reinserted your files etc. Channels now clearing (DE, POL, and ESP) I'll try OpenATV 6.4 soon and check again. Thanks

OK listen my friend you are doing this wrong....IF you have an oscam installed it should show and mount several Folders in the OSCAM..
ETC/TUXBOX/CONFIG/OSCAM......!!!!! This will be the place to put your files.
After you have deleted and replaced what was automatically installed, either with mine or with the ones given to you from your Provider..OK

You have put your files into the
ETC/TUXBOX/CONFIG....!!!.. this is NOT the OSCAM Folder go one step further..OK
Do you see the difference? UNLESS your VIX image PFAD for the oscam files is different from ALL other images
then that is your first mistake. I CANNOT tell you this as I DO NOT know openVIX images at ALL.

TRY that again....with my config files..BUT you have to Edit your Detaile into the oscam.server file.

SECOND mistake might be that you are trying to USE my files which are NOT compatible....Unless you have an openATV 6.4 or openPLi 8 image installed with
exactly the same configurated files from YOUR provider it will NOT work. I am using oscam v.11693 on my images.
He might be using CCversion of any one of these 2.0.11 - 2.2.1 - 2.3.0 - 2.3.2. in HIS oscam.server file.
I have a CCversion 2.3.2 in my oscam.server.

Please get ALL your files from your Provider its easy then and it will work again..OK

AJP007

PS .....(y)I see that you have been busy and its working for you now..Thats great. (y)YES..it should also work on openATV 6.4:smiley:

Attachments

• tristansatski.png
    tristansatski.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
On ViX the config files are in /etc/tuxbox/config/
There is no sub folder as used by ATV images.
OK Thanks for that , understand why he put them in there then. I don't use VIX at all so I could not comment on that.
BUT its sorted now, he is clearing same as what we have got running(y)

By the By do you know what "VIX" translated means in German "wank"..:LOL:

Are you putting the configs in etc/tuxbox/config?

OK listen my friend you are doing this wrong....IF you have an oscam installed it should show and mount several Folders in the OSCAM..
After you have deleted and replaced what was automatically installed, either with mine or with the ones given to you from your Provider..OK

Do you see the difference? UNLESS your VIX image PFAD for the oscam files is different from ALL other images
then that is your first mistake. I CANNOT tell you this as I DO NOT know openVIX images at ALL.

TRY that again....with my config files..BUT you have to Edit your Detaile into the oscam.server file.

SECOND mistake might be that you are trying to USE my files which are NOT compatible....Unless you have an openATV 6.4 or openPLi8 image installed with
exactly the same configurated files from YOUR provider it will NOT work. I am using oscam v.11693 on my images.
He might be using CCversion of any one of these 2.0.11 - 2.2.1 - 2.3.0 - 2.3.2. in HIS oscam.server file.
I have a CCversion2.3.2 in my oscam.server.

Please get ALL your files from your Provider its easy then and it will work again..OK

AJP007
Hello AJ,
I changed the image in multiboot to OpenATV 6.3, and reinserted your files etc. Channels now clearing (DE, POL, and ESP) I'll try OpenATV 6.4 soon and check again. Thanks
I now have started

SECOND mistake might be that you are trying to USE my files which are NOT compatible....Unless you have an openATV 6.4 or openPLi 8 image installed with
I have a CCversion 2.3.2 in my oscam.server.

AJP007

PS .....(y)I see that you have been busy and its working for you now..Thats great. (y)YES..it should also work on openATV 6.4:smiley:
Hi. OpenATV 6.3 all channels working
OpenATV 6.4 (DE channels NOT working (files are in etc/tuxbox/config

@ tristansatski,
The config files are stored here for the different images....these are the Pfads.

VIX images = /etc/tuxbox/config
ATV images = /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam
PLi images = /etc/tuxbox/connfig/oscam
HDD images = /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam
I have it running on ATV 6.3 - ATV 6.4 and ATV 6.5 - PLi 8 - HDD 6.4

Which DE are NOT working?
The CInema Film Channels are ALL DOWN....!!
BUT.......Hist,Geo,Geo Wild,Disc,Krimi,Atlantic,One,Serien and Shows,13thSt,SYFY,Univ,Disney, KabelEinsClassics,KabelEins Doku,Sat1.RTL,Pro Sieben, are ALL still running

AJP007

Last edited:
@ tristansatski,
The config files are stored here for the different images....these are the Pfads.

VIX images = /etc/tuxbox/config
ATV images = /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam
PLi images = /etc/tuxbox/connfig/oscam
HDD images = /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam
I have it running on ATV 6.3 - ATV 6.4 and ATV 6.5

Which DE are NOT working?
The CInema Film Channels are ALL DOWN....!!
BUT.......Hist,Geo,Geo Wild,Disc,Krimi,Atlantic,One,Serien and Shows,13thSt,SYFY,Univ,Disney, KabelEinsClassics,KabelEins Doku,Sat1.RTL,Pro Sieben, are ALL still running

AJP007
Openatv 6.3: etc/tuxbox/config/oscam - stable/
Openatv 6.3: etc/tuxbox/config/oscam - trunk/

Openatv 6.4: etc/tuxbox/config/oscam - stable/
Openatv 6.4: etc/tuxbox/config/oscam - trunk/

Openvix 5.4.013: etc/tuxbox/config

The DE channels not working are all the ones mentioned above (I'm not referring to the Cinema ones) they are not working on 6.4, they will work on 6.3 and Openvix

Hi is there a fix for canal nc+ 13 east because my channels freeze a lot or get rejected
Hi I assume you are getting your files from a provider, if he is any good then he should supply you with new config files,
check with him for new config files, its part of the support, otherwise no....no fix
mine are ok,, just a couple of canal+ pol....not running now.

I am in the same boat as you guys, if its NOT working I CONTACT my Provider, Thanks
AJP007

Back