Channels gone black on 19.2°E

So much for my optimistic message this morning regarding those channels on 19e. Tonight I have a black screen. So if anyone has a fix please let me know.

So much for my optimistic message this morning regarding those channels on 19e. Tonight I have a black screen. So if anyone has a fix please let me know.
I got rather excited last night when I saw them all working flawlessly, then as today wore on they’ve disappeared one by one.
still they’ve not gone completely yet, so there’s hope.

I seem to remember that a few channels on Sky UK were unencrypted for a day or so when they updated the encryption.
Probably the same thing.

Someone has a card for the 098d v15 and are playing games Maybe this is the cause of the channels appearing and disappearing They
want you to believe there is a solution

What version of epg translator are you using. The author of The original APK passed away but some guys managed to source the code and update the APK. I'm using translator (1.4rc2-fhd-edition)
Asay for the weekend. Will check the version when im back on sunday

Cinema premieren hd
Syfy hd
Sport1 hd
TLC hd
MTV hd
Disney channel hd

That's it for now, no doubt different later

Seems like a right dogs dinner at the moment. I am running 3 Oscams one emu is part of the software so I switch between them if freezing is a problem but this latest issue seems beyond my tiny brain capacity. I should mention I noticed ONE Sports HD channel down last weekend and it has progressively got worse since then, What this slow degeneration indicates is I assume new encryption techniques coming online, is that a fair assumption????

Last edited:
Sky Atlantic hd
Dmax hd
Sat1 gold hd
Eurosport 2 hd
TLC hd
MTV hd
Disney channel hd

That's what's clearing now. Changed a little since earlier

For me, all the movies in HD clear but not the sd versions, same with the sports, tnt comedy and film plus history HD all clear with no freezing, using cccam.

Back