Channels gone black on 19.2°E

any thoughts as to what is going on. I messaged my provider who wasnt much help. Polish (NC+), Spanish (Movistar), TV Vlanderen (whatever that is) clear fine, sky deutschland barely clears anything its totally dead, all movies and sports both SD and HD are dark for me. Its the best on 19.2e, hoping there is a simple oscam fix or update that can solve this

any thoughts as to what is going on. I messaged my provider who wasnt much help. Polish (NC+), Spanish (Movistar), TV Vlanderen (whatever that is) clear fine, sky deutschland barely clears anything its totally dead, all movies and sports both SD and HD are dark for me. Its the best on 19.2e, hoping there is a simple oscam fix or update that can solve this
Sky DE is dead mate, new encryption system - the same as Sky IT and Sky UK

i got SS Bundesliga 1 HD clearing fine, Sky cinema Action HD clearing fine and Sky cinema fast and furious clearing glitchy. Motorvision TV clearing fine.

Try adding to oscam configuration
For the 098d caid
cache]
cw_cache_memory = 128
cw_cache_settings = 0:2:4000
ecm_cache_size = 256
wait_time = 098D:300
cacheex_lg_only_tab = 098D:000000
cacheex_lg_only_in_tab = 098D:000000
cacheex_ecm_filter_aio = 098D
csp_allow_request = 0
cacheex_cw_check = 0:0:1
wait_until_ctimeout = 1
cacheex_nopushafter = 09:800
waittime_block_start = 5
waittime_block_time = 60
cwcycle_check_enable = 1
cwcycle_maxlist = 4000
cwcycle_dropold = 0
cwcycle_usecwcfromce = 1
max_hit_time = 20
cwcycle_keeptime = 15
cwcycle_usecwcfromce = 1

It is back on Viark . Seems to be working on oscam too.
Yeah it is back now, in Germany it was still possible to use a CI module with the latest card. They’ve stopped providing this but not killed the cards they already provide to so I’ve no idea how long it’ll last.

Back