Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Hello mates,

I have VU+ zero 4k receiver and today i flush it with this image VU+ ZERO 4K OpenATV 6.4 full backup ciefp 02.10.2022.

On it as i can see there is oscam(BY-DreamSatPanel_Oscam-icam_ r11714-798). Oscam witch support icam.
Use C lines working ok i can watch all open packets and channels.

When i start webif i have predefined readers from MOHAMED_OS Oscamicam - OSCam r11714-798 ( oscam.server /etc/tuxbox/config/oscamicam ) - SKY DE
oscam conf,free server & dvbapi by MOHAMED_OS
Softcamkey by MOHAMED_OS

1665926019179.png

and left all configuration as it is, therefore

1665926148664.png

but when i try to connect to any channel from this 19,2 E - Sky DE • icam :: streamrelay :: get black screen.

I make mistake somewhere, but can you write me where, here or on PM.

It's simple when you go into openwebif and check your readers if the icam is off line your provider will not support the icam configuration

If using radegast change:

Code

Include ECM in HTTP streams - YES Descramble HTTP streams - NO Descramble received HTTP
If using radegast change:

Code
Include ECM in HTTP streams - YES
Descramble HTTP streams - NO
Descramble received HTTP streams - NO
Load unlinked userbouquets

Still on the old Oscam latest and thinking it needs to be updated to a newer one as need to see if provider supports it and if plugins feed has it.

Use either radegast or dvbapi, not both at the same time. Disable/remove the option you aren`t using from ncam.conf or oscam.conf

No other edits are required in these configs, just add your reader to oscam.server

Just checked what i was on 11704 and advised to use 11715 , no mention of that newer cam on plugins feed and might be time to upgrade my image to get latest content from the feeds.

Back