Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Sky Sport de just specifically advertised English commentary on “Tonoption 2” so it looks like it’s a permanent thing rather than an accident!

Sky Sports commentators have improved now the guy who used to do championship has been promoted Daniel Mann now he does Saturday evenings and Peter Drury on Sundays not sure about MNF tomorrow

Sky Sports commentators have improved now the guy who used to do championship has been promoted Daniel Mann now he does Saturday evenings and Peter Drury on Sundays not sure about MNF tomorrow
It would be good if Sky Sport DE used Sky UK English commentators, but they use the standard world feed instead.

Na, it’s shite without Martin Tyler.

Everyone on the other thread is talking about the blocks being the end of IPTV, Peter Drury is the end of the premier league. No wonder Harry Kane left 🤣

Na, it’s shite without Martin Tyler.

Everyone on the other thread is talking about the blocks being the end of IPTV, Peter Drury is the end of the premier league. No wonder Harry Kane left 🤣

There's history being written in there, in decades to come when people ask what happened to iptv they'll be directed towards that thread to read the beginning of the end of iptv as we know it.

In decades to come people will ask what happened to Eurovox and Kryptview and they'll get told that there's new ways now.
There'll always be new ways now and in the decades to come.
Pointless trying to stop iptv when satellite is back with a vengeance and when that gets stopped there'll be something else to replace it.
There are no super blocks.

Been away from sat for the last few years, was using sky sports DE and was working fine but if I recall it then went kaput.
I've heard it's doable again, if someone could point me in the direction of a tutorial of what needs to be installed image/cam wise I'd really appreciate it.
Using a vu+ zero.

Been away from sat for the last few years, was using sky sports DE and was working fine but if I recall it then went kaput.
I've heard it's doable again, if someone could point me in the direction of a tutorial of what needs to be installed image/cam wise I'd really appreciate it.
Using a vu+ zero.
I think you'll be best to look at "Viark type box" in one of the forums here.

Using a vu+ zero.
Firstly you need a server line that clears the sky de channels. I think they are not so hard to come by.
Download the latest oscam with icam patch from the plugins menu/softcam area of your image if available.
Enter your server lines in oscam.server.
Download an icam channel list with the icam channels in the bouquets.
Switch to 19,2 , click on your bouquets list and start watching.
If the image you are using does not contain these and you know how to telnet into your box. All the channel lists and cams can be found in this dreamsat panel. Copy the link below, telnet into your box and right click on your mouse and it will copy the line below. Push enter and it will install dreamsat panel on your box. All cams are in there. Install oscam or ncam 13.7 and install L##usat channel list latest and the icam channels are in there. Launch the channel list and push blue button.

wget -q "--no-check-certificate" http://ipkinstall.ath.cx/ipk-install/DreamSatPanel/installer.sh -O - | /bin/sh

Last edited:
thanks for the reply @kegnkiwi
just had a look at my image and there's a few oscam options, the most recent one appears to be OSCam-emu 1.20+git1961+da98666 (IPv6/IPv4 Dual_stack support)
is that what i'm looking for or is it something completely different, don't see any mention of icam?
totally out of the loop on this so apologies if that's a stupid question.

thanks for the reply @kegnkiwi
just had a look at my image and there's a few oscam options, the most recent one appears to be OSCam-emu 1.20+git1961+da98666 (IPv6/IPv4 Dual_stack support)
is that what i'm looking for or is it something completely different, don't see any mention of icam?
totally out of the loop on this so apologies if that's a stupid question.
If its a really old image you have then it wont have the icam cam with patch. What image is it? Vix by anychance?

Back