Channels gone black on 19.2°E

Then use this script to load the latest Icam bouquets for sky de

wget -q -O - i.tv-lounge.eu/install_v3.txt | bash

This is quicker than using ftp program to transfer
Your bouquets file and bouquets tv file to etc enigma2
This has stopped working for me on my box.

All I get is the following screen:

CvDgx9D.png

Has this happened to anyone else?

VU Uno 4K running OpenATV 7.2

Just use bouquet editor and make your own.

First download the bouquet you want

Log into OpenWebif and select bouquet editor and select add bouquet. The new bouquet should appear at the bottom of your list. You can drag the bouquet to wherever you want it to appear in your bouquets top, middle, bottom wherever.....
FTP into etc, enigma 2 and find the bouquet you created and drag to desktop.

Copy contents from the bouquet you want into the bouquet you've created and save then drag it back to etc enigma 2 then restart receiver. (Remember to keep the name of your bouquet at the top of the list and delete the name of the bouquet you dragged over unless of course you names your bouquet the same)

The bouquet should now be on your receiver. This is also a great way of making custom bouquets ie a compilation of euro satellites in one bouquet

Just use bouquet editor and make your own.

First download the bouquet you want

Log into OpenWebif and select bouquet editor and select add bouquet. The new bouquet should appear at the bottom of your list. You can drag the bouquet to wherever you want it to appear in your bouquets top, middle, bottom wherever.....
FTP into etc, enigma 2 and find the bouquet you created and drag to desktop.

Copy contents from the bouquet you want into the bouquet you've created and save then drag it back to etc enigma 2 then restart receiver. (Remember to keep the name of your bouquet at the top of the list and delete the name of the bouquet you dragged over unless of course you names your bouquet the same)

The bouquet should now be on your receiver. This is also a great way of making custom bouquets ie a compilation of euro satellites in one bouquet
Yes, this is what I usually do e.g. I made a SS Sport bouquet for 16E

But the icam bouquets are different, aren't they?
Can I install this on top of my current version? Or will I need to reconfigure everything?

I usually reflash my reciever to the latest version off open atv configure tunners Automatic scan all transponders cofigure the bouquets settings in customised settings and Gui set up password Then
Install the latest version off oscam using
the script or the ipk file Then use the bash
File script to load the latest icam bouquets
Then you will know everything is updated correctly

I've bodged my box up.

Removed oscam-icam r11718-798 and installed the new version above.

Couldn't get my 28.2E icam to clear so I reinstalled r11718-798 and copied over the folder I backed up earlier, using FileZilla.

Now I can't get a pic on my screen, but oscam has connected to the line and is finding ECMs as normal.
I tried the above version also, fine on de but didnt clear UK. Some configuration may have sorted it i dont know as i needed SD back for the British superbikes.

To revert to UK i just re-installed the oscam i know to work transferred my backup configs and it was all good.

Last edited:
I tried the above version also, fine on de but didnt clear UK. Some configuration may have sorted it i dont know as i needed SD back for the British superbikes.

To revert to UK i just re-installed the oscam i know to work transferred my backup configs and it was all good.
Which version of oscam are you on at the moment, working with UK?

Thanks

Thanks mate.

Yeah i know, im in the if it aint broke dont fix it camp with stream relay, it does the job i need it to do and without issues.
I just copied over the oscam-11719-798.armv7ve-libusb file and renamed to oscamicam no need to install any new ipk evin if it was available :smiley:

Back