Channels gone black on 19.2°E

If anyone uses a good 16e digalb server cline/nline send me a message i've tried the request forum loads before but seems to be no sellers on the forum with it , so i'm asking any users that may have a contact :) , sorry if not allowed :( .
Isn't it stable on viark?

If anyone uses a good 16e digalb server cline/nline send me a message i've tried the request forum loads before but seems to be no sellers on the forum with it , so i'm asking any users that may have a contact :) , sorry if not allowed :( .
Try gtmedia very impressive or ask ferret he uses it on viark

They give you 48hour test before you take a sub out

so am i right in thinking the box comes with a 48hr sub and you can choose to extend for a further cost?

How much is the cost of the box and how much is it to extend the sub? Feel free to PM me a link.
Is it a 4k box or just 1080p?

so am i right in thinking the box comes with a 48hr sub and you can choose to extend for a further cost?

How much is the cost of the box and how much is it to extend the sub? Feel free to PM me a link.
If you are talking about a viark box such as the 4k then no its not like that, you buy the box and then flash the software. It comes with a long sub to many channels. You can then take the option to shorten the sub but get more premium channels such as uk and de.

Yes comes with a 48hr sub before that you need to flash mars firmware, you ask the seller for a test after you get the gtmedia v8x then you transfer the line into the box using a usb stick then it works but viark has advantage cause you get sky sports uk on viark.

1080p or 4k they got.

the fact its got canal france and nova is pretty appealing to be fair , i havent moved my dish to 16.0 yet and dont think i will given sky de making a comeback and with IPTV being only 40secs to a min behind , was thinking of buying this for bedroom to replace old h2s which lines have expired.

the fact its got canal france and nova is pretty appealing to be fair , i havent moved my dish to 16.0 yet and dont think i will given sky de making a comeback and with IPTV being only 40secs to a min behind , was thinking of buying this for bedroom to replace old h2s which lines have expired.
I6e is my main sat for watching premiership football with english commentary. The viark sat i was using yesterday was giving a cracking picture.

i was really tempted before , not for the viark just standard 16.0 with a standard line but my installer said i would have to drop either 19/13 due to the size of the LNB's and space to get all 3 + 28.2 on a 80cm dish hence the gtmedia with mars looks like a cheap option for the bedroom.

Mine was 15 seconds behind sat bein sport 1 English IPTV

i was really tempted before , not for the viark just standard 16.0 with a standard line but my installer said i would have to drop either 19/13 due to the size of the LNB's and space to get all 3 + 28.2 on a 80cm dish hence the gtmedia with mars looks like a cheap option for the bedroom.
It's hard to find a good line for 16e I have one on solo 4k and i get glitching every so ofter. The Viarks are rock solid on this satellite.

Some providers offering

Eutelsat @ 16.0 East​

Orange TV Slovakia
Antik Sat Czech Rep.
MAX TV Croatia with Sport in HD
Total TV RS, HR, BH, ME.
Pink TV
HRT Croatia
BN BH​

Back