Channels keep freezing, any ideas please !!!

Hi guys I'm very new to this zgemma h2s box and mine keeps freezing any help plz

Make sure your signal rate is in the 90's for bbc1 hd, if all good try a test line from someone on here and that will confirm possible provider issue.

Make sure your signal rate is in the 90's for bbc1 hd, if all good try a test line from someone on here and that will confirm possible provider issue.
Thinking the same as we had it sat 11th Feb and all day yesterday I been emailing him and he normally calls me bk buy yesterday we had nothing

Probably Gift mate
Hi, having the same issues described above. No freezing on free to view channels what so ever. All provider says is get a new dish and cables installed...
Though signal seems ok and like I said no freezing on free to view channels. Who would I be best to get a line test off?

Any help much appreciated

Hi Newbie Audjob here, my zegemma h2s has started to freeze on certain channels namely sky sports and pay per view...currently use crossepg any tips on how I can resolve this?

Hi Newbie Audjob here, my zegemma h2s has started to freeze on certain channels namely sky sports and pay per view...currently use crossepg any tips on how I can resolve this?

So if you got ppv your on vm services yeah? reboot the router from the socket and see how that goes....

I am currently having this freezing channels issue on my zgemma star H2 box.....
New to this box... always had sv7 box.... any ideas how I can sort this issue out please???

I am currently having this freezing channels issue on my zgemma star H2 box.....
New to this box... always had sv7 box.... any ideas how I can sort this issue out please???

My issue was down to the quality of your line, was it a gift that came free with the box? I went with a reputable supplier and things went perfectly from then onwards. It's easy to test, get a trial line from a renowned supplier and see if this fixes your problems.

My issue was down to the quality of your line, was it a gift that came free with the box? I went with a reputable supplier and things went perfectly from then onwards. It's easy to test, get a trial line from a renowned supplier and see if this fixes your problems.
line is from a reputable supplier mate.... always got my boxes from same supplier

bought a box from Ebay with the 12 months gift, I had nothing but problems with freezing and not having alot of channels is there anyone that can help please

Hi guys, sorry for posting on this old post.
Had my zgemma h2h for about 3 months now.
Today my channels have started to freeze. If I reboot the box they work for about a minute & freeze again.
I’ve rebooted my router etc but still the same.
I’ve also restarted the softcam but still same issues.
Any ideas?

Hi guys, sorry for posting on this old post.
Had my zgemma h2h for about 3 months now.
Today my channels have started to freeze. If I reboot the box they work for about a minute & freeze again.
I’ve rebooted my router etc but still the same.
I’ve also restarted the softcam but still same issues.
Any ideas?
Matbrogs83 I have the exact same issues as you do; I got my zgemma h2h with line included about 9 months back from z****ad****t.co.uk and the site is now down. If this is the same place as you got your I think we will be having to purchase new line?

Mattbrogs, I have a testline running after posting a request for a N Line on this forum and all is good for now i.e. no freezing.

Been getting the same on 2 subs from same person also...Almost like back in the day when they were over subscribed??? Thought we had got past all this now due to IPTV being more popular but i still use these channels 80% of the time compared to my IPTV as you can record pause etc.

I have the same problem, the line keeps on freezing. I tried all the methods mentioned here. I already paid for whole year :-( cant even change the line now.

DeepS

Back