Channels Missing ?....Add them here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know lots of IPTV will have WWE Network, But make sure yous all get a test as most of the IPTV Streams for UK run off CS, Meaning they will be black screen on the Box Office stream also.

Just be careful your not pissing cash down a hole.

Edit: Also if your looking for the wrestling and haven't signed up for WWE NETWORK before they give you a free month. Can be watched on most devices. PS, XBOX, Smart TV, Roku, Apple Tv etc... Better than a tenner :grin:

Last edited:
i got some channels back,sky sports newsHQ, sky sports 4 just went to sat list ,all and searched backwards, bottom TO TOP and found other channels that worked
SKY SPORTS NEWS HQ--0408, 0041,0615, 0678--SKY SPORTS 4--0408, 0229 ETC

Is it worth moving to a vm sub and box or stick with sly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have both services then use both, if in the event that sky goes then you have your vm running as well. Ideally it would be a bonus if you already have a vm tuner on your box, just add the line

If you have both services then use both, if in the event that sky goes then you have your vm running as well. Ideally it would be a bonus if you already have a vm tuner on your box, just add the line

That's it the box I got is only for twin sat so I would need a new box just not sure if it's worth taking the plunge also I don't know how would vm is as seen lots of posts with pic break up and freezing

That's it the box I got is only for twin sat so I would need a new box just not sure if it's worth taking the plunge also I don't know how would vm is as seen lots of posts with pic break up and freezing

or add a USB tuner to your existing box (Check compatibility).

Looks like the blocked PPV totally :grimacing:

Thinking about it I take it vm get the box office from sly so if sly change the way it's broadcasted and let vm know this info this could be the plan behind the madness of the missing channels to rid the ppv the only fear is if this is the case sly and vm could be of the table for cs

This is for VM! I know about sky surly its not for all.. did anyone manage to watch wwe live event? Yet did the programs that are on sky events work before ? As in the programs ? Also anyone have sky sub from sky that can confirm their channels are working and it's not just a sky issue?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

When you say transponder do you refer to hitting the red button for all channels ans select one from the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back