Channels Missing ?....Add them here please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Irish Sly sports news is down on sat?
Can,t find a SSN on any other frequency, but the transponder is fine as other channels on 12207 are clearing.

HD is fine tho on IPTV :(y):
Yes but some iptv services and mobdro get there channels from CS and so if CS is affected then so will the iptv and mobdro

Yes but the point thats being made is IPTV is something that comes thru the internet, Google it.
The point of this thread is what channels have gone down on satellite, Now if some with a virgin media account was to put them online they could easily be put back on IPTV and modro becuase the channels that are missing are not missing on VR media. So it tells me only one thing.
The place you are looking at for IPTV and modro, Is some one who supplying them from satellite instead of a virgin media supplier?

Possibly m8 yes I got my iptv as backup incase sly goes also got plex to

To put it in to laymans terms IPTV is simply a list of streaming sites. Or maybe individuals with there own servers who stream to your list?

"Quote"
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is the delivery of television content using signals based on the logical Internet protocol (IP), rather than through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.

So basically if they are giving lists and they cannot get the streams then the lists become useless.
Just like you,ve noticed Sky sports news has gone for you.

not necessarily modbro streams hd channels

Has for modro it will also be some one who streams a bunch of links, If they are in HD like you say then its very likely they come from Virgin media supplier?

Atlantic +1 still showing so confusing just ssn with the look of it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It's on sky sports 1
Highlight channel in EPG then click red for all channels then click 3rd one down

Ss5 working fine for me too. Sky sports news in wooshbuild not working tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back