Channels not working

:willy nilly:all off now in oxford, they have been on and off sin:willy nilly:ce t-time
and all these fireworks are annoying me :eyes:

:eyes:8pm, still not on, done all my usual.......but no joy, vermin good ontv, phone, b

:pop smiley:yeah back on 8.30pm:pop smiley:

:pop smiley:sly showcase is off......noticed last night as i settled down to watch movie.......:pop smiley:

Last edited:
Well its the last moto gp race of the season this week in Valencia.. (I think..?) So Mr and Mrs KV if your listening, can you not do any work on the system this Sunday please from about midday till three in afternoon.. I go to work at four so not bothered after that... ( you lot can watch a bit of FTA won't do you any harm ..whilst its being done..! Haha) you know I am only jesting folks.. PS Not a rock music fan but check out..phoenix.. Mississippi queen.. From the episode.. Benson be gone.. Regular show..!! And the reason I am up is I just finished work and as a permanent night worker for the last 8 years.. Its five to four but MY afternoon..and your morning..!! And sorry Eileen but air bomb repeaters are still the nuts and I am 21 plus vat..! Ted

WEIRD!! Just went to hardwire, switched TV and box on, Scrambled or no signal came up as expected, pulled unit out to connect ethernet cable and all started working??

Back