Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Find me some where that does vod for 1.67 a month and il say mine was a bad deal

People get to hung up on the advert
It says a year if it lasts a hour less than that it’s a bad deal

When you buy stuff like this your not buying from a company as such that has a contract with you

Find me some where that does vod for 1.67 a month and il say mine was a bad deal

People get to hung up on the advert
It says a year if it lasts a hour less than that it’s a bad deal

When you buy stuff like this your not buying from a company as such that has a contract with you

Yeah cant complain at that price and most of us on here know what the deal is etc i just feel sorry for the others that think its going to last the duration and pay far more money wise etc

That’s what I’m getting at
People get really hung up on it
If they pay 10er a month. It can go walkies too

Just never hold your breath of them
And remember parts can break and things can go wrong

Might look in to autobuys next she what I can get

One supplier I use found out 2 weeks ago that a customer of his was resharing his service on their own panel, and guess what,he was selling it on fleabay.

Come on, there must be someone out there who can get it below a quid? Some smart ar5e will come on now, I get it for free downloading torrents, probably @Ariana, he seems to love a good argument.

Come on, there must be someone out there who can get it below a quid? Some smart ar5e will come on now, I get it for free downloading torrents, probably @Ariana, he seems to love a good argument.

:) eztv and pirate bay are great places to download TV shows and movies for free.

Why pay for something you can for free!!!

:) eztv and pirate bay are great places to download TV shows and movies for free.

Why pay for something you can for free!!!
Agree with what your saying but by time you've downloaded it put in on hdd/usb stick you could be sat watching it off vod by then lol

i already use dll links
i do pay for them mind, but i dont need to share them back, hide my internet activity with them and i get my full download speed on them

Agree with what your saying but by time you've downloaded it put in on hdd/usb stick you could be sat watching it off vod by then lol

you setup a plex server or the likes on your own network and link it to the download folder
once downloaded it will appear on you server

Last edited by a moderator:
you setup a plex server or the likes on your own network and link it to the download folder
Don't know nothing about plex mate tbh apart from what I've picked up off forum with people's posts lol

I would do that, but I don't have a PC, unless anyone wants to donate one? Do I need anything special in terms of PC spec? I have already bought a ticket as well, so there is a chance I could win one.

Back