Cheapest eBay iptv (365) £5

Don't know nothing about plex mate tbh apart from what I've picked up off forum with people's posts lol

very simple to setup
all my tvs are smart, so every tv can get plex or at least can look at the media on my imac and can view it that way, just not as pretty

I would do that, but I don't have a PC, unless anyone wants to donate one? Do I need anything special in terms of PC spec?

whats your post code il send one over lol
im running a 8 year old imac and it runs 4k great over the network
i wouldnt say you would need much of a pc to run it
im no pro at that end

but i have had my own setup for at leat 10 years.

very simple to setup
all my tvs are smart, so every tv can get plex or at least can look at the media on my imac and can view it that way, just not as pretty

whats your post code il send one over lol
im running a 8 year old imac and it runs 4k great over the network
i wouldnt say you would need much of a pc to run it
im no pro at that end

but i have had my own setup for at leat 10 years.
I've got 4k smart tv but no plex app on it IMG_20180909_105623.jpg that's all apss on my tv lol

I've got 4k smart tv but no plex app on it View attachment 34845 that's all apss on my tv lol

You got an Android box, Firestick etc? It can be installed on there. The thing is, Plex will cost you around £40-£60 a year to subscribe to someone's server, which, if you are lazy like me and can't be bothered to download the stuff for free or search numerous links on free apps, it's ideal.....all I do is click and it plays. It's basically like Netflix, but actually good.

Thats what's installed no app store on it and it's a new range tv at that

whats the top right hand side one ?
is that media browser ?

you would be able to view your local next work there

well you can buy cheap nexflix and amazon accounts on line

You got an Android box, Firestick etc? It can be installed on there. The thing is, Plex will cost you around £40-£60 a year to subscribe to someone's server, which, if you are lazy like me and can't be bothered to download the stuff for free or search numerous links on free apps, it's ideal.....all I do is click and it plays. It's basically like Netflix, but actually good.
I've got firestick roku stick will have a look into it

whats the top right hand side one ?
is that media browser ?

you would be able to view your local next work there

well you can buy cheap nexflix and amazon accounts on line
I've got photo sharing opera TV stv Web browser and a few others

Last edited by a moderator:
I would do that, but I don't have a PC, unless anyone wants to donate one? Do I need anything special in terms of PC spec? I have already bought a ticket as well, so there is a chance I could win one.

6gb ram and a decent CPU can run plex fine

6gb ram and a decent CPU can run plex fine

WTF

I can run PLEX perfectly on 3G RAM ,and an old 10 yo AMD CPU
yep, one of those CPUs you seem to hate so much,
actually, my current laptop has an AMD in it as well, a far better VFM cpu than any intel offering, ye, intel are good, but at what price,,,,,,
maybe its the fact you run windoze that eats all your processing power for no gain
run a proper *nix , not a bastardised version of it via windoze or mac and you might just see its not the cpu or RAM that is the problem, but the OS

WTF

I can run PLEX perfectly on 3G RAM ,and an old 10 yo AMD CPU
yep, one of those CPUs you seem to hate so much,
actually, my current laptop has an AMD in it as well, a far better VFM cpu than any intel offering, ye, intel are good, but at what price,,,,,,
maybe its the fact you run windoze that eats all your processing power for no gain
run a proper *nix , not a bastardised version of it via windoze or mac and you might just see its not the cpu or RAM that is the problem, but the OS

You can run it , but does it struggle to do real time transcoding if required by any viewing device that can't play your files natively.
Plex Server runs on my pc under windows 10 x64 , and it happily feeds anything round the house while i am using the pc for other things.
My original plex server was a HP microserver gen8 ( running server 2012 ) which coped well , using a Intel Celeron G1610T.

You can run it , but does it struggle to do real time transcoding if required by any viewing device that can't play your files natively.
Plex Server runs on my pc under windows 10 x64 , and it happily feeds anything round the house while i am using the pc for other things.
My original plex server was a HP microserver gen8 ( running server 2012 ) which coped well , using a Intel Celeron G1610T.
I don't really have a clue as to what any of that means,
I'm a computer thicko,
If the question is, do any films etc stall , buffer or stutter, the answer is never.
Its simply used as a FNAS running Ubuntu desktop 14.04, so not even a proper headless server OS.

The iptv sub I got on ebay on 16/06 is still going strong and I only paid £6 he also does plex accounts. He not on ebay now just Twitter and telegram. It's not perfect but which one is anyways. No vpn needed for sports etc.

I've heard the way to not even pay a penny is to ask for as many trials as possible by various sellers and they'll always be on that doesn't cut you off after the trial haha!

I've heard the way to not even pay a penny is to ask for as many trials as possible by various sellers and they'll always be on that doesn't cut you off after the trial haha!
Or just get loads of trials on a daily basis and don't get a sub off them saves money

Back