Date 2113
Model P05091650AB
Thanks for any help

- - - Updated - - -

Supplier 42774

Hello,
Sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code
This is a Chrysler Mitsubishi radio and these codes are only available from the Dealer Database.

Köszönöm JOAN
jó lett a kód.

Hello,

Please post all requests and replies in ENGLISH

Use Translate

https://www.bing.com/translator

IF I HELP Don`t forget to use
thanks.png
Thanks button and
likes.png
reputation-40b.png
Is it true that only chrysler radios outside the US require Codes and US sold vehicles don't require them? A mechanic from New York told me that he never needed a code when servicing vehicles, replacing batteries, installing radios etc.

Hello all I need help before the wife executes me for losing access to her music!

Jeep grand cherokee with PO5064067AE A
Radio/CD unit ser no TOOAM0686H2053
supplier 52884

Dealer says they have to apply for code number and will get back to me when they get a reply ????
I could well be needing hospital treatment by then!!!!!
Help!

Is it true that only chrysler radios outside the US require Codes and US sold vehicles don't require them? A mechanic from New York told me that he never needed a code when servicing vehicles, replacing batteries, installing radios etc.
I believe it depends on age of vehicle / radio
My 2001 Grand Cherokee had an Alpine radio/ multichanger cd/ navigation/ DVD and it does not need a code but the basic REF in my 2006 does!

Hello all I need help before the wife executes me for losing access to her music!

Jeep grand cherokee with PO5064067AE A
Radio/CD unit ser no TOOAM0686H2053
supplier 52884

Dealer says they have to apply for code number and will get back to me when they get a reply ????
I could well be needing hospital treatment by then!!!!!
Help!

Hello,
Sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code
This is a Chrysler Mitsubishi radio and these codes are only available from the Dealer Database.

Hello i need chrsyler pt crusier radio code.

Date code 1043
Supplier 17719D
Part no: P05064385AF
Serial number TCAAA1043J2194

Thank youu :)

Back