Cloud ibox 2 plus se image please

You could go on eBay for the box on its own although would probably be a zgemma 2s or h2.s now as not sure many sell cloud ibox now. Then get image from downloads here. Either sucmnsee's or wooshbuild

there are a number of images at the following site for the cloud ibox 2 se:

Openvix, latest version for the cloud ibox 2 se is 4.2.005 11/09/16

HTML:
http://www.cloud-ibox.net/index.php?folder=Q2xvdWQtSWJveC0yLVBsdXMtU0UvT3BlblZpWA==

OpenATV, latest version for the cloud ibox 2 se is 5.3 12/09/16

HTML:
http://www.cloud-ibox.net/index.php?folder=Q2xvdWQtSWJveC0yLVBsdXMtU0Uvb3BlbkFUVg==

BlackHole, latest version for the cloud ibox 2 se 2.1.7 26/09/2015

HTML:
http://www.cloud-ibox.net/index.php?folder=Q2xvdWQtSWJveC0yLVBsdXMtU0UvQmxhY2stSG9sZQ==

These are factory images tho not ready to use images

i'm not sure if there are any up to date images for the cloud ibox 2 se ; there's wooshbuild but thats based on zgemma boxes ; the boxes are similar but not sure it would work on the ibox

i've had a cloud ibox 2 se for about 3 years now, just using it as a bedroom box, and i've always flashed from factory images on the cloud ibox site and never really had any issues

when you say sly skin do you mean kiddac's slyk-1-hd skin?

http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/102929-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-5-a.html

if you were to download the latest vix/atv image from the cloud ibox site and flash it to your receiver, its then just a case of tuner config, av settings, then downloading the skin ipk , ftp to your box using filezilla or similiar program , and put the skin ipk in /tmp , then on your box go to menu > setup > vix > install local extension

the box will reboot after install, when it comes back on, just go to menu > setup > user interface > skin setup > slyk-1-hd

the box will reboot again then you'll have the latest flash for your chosen image with the sly skin

ive a cloud se in the bedroom but if i switch it off at the plug ive to go into the softcam manager and start it again why is that please

ive a cloud se in the bedroom but if i switch it off at the plug ive to go into the softcam manager and start it again why is that please

it's not healthy for the boxes to be switched off at the plug unless it's put in to deep standby first at least. i almost bricked my cloud se after i first got it by switching it off by the plug

check the softcam startup

menu > setup > system > softcam and ci > softcam manager > blue button for enable start-up - green tick should appear on the left net to CCcam

under it will tell you if it's active

to make sure it's always running you could always create a cron job to auto-restart the CCcam if it stops

you can set this to run every minute, every 5 mins, every 30 mins, hour, 2 hours, 24 hours, you get the picture

all you need to do is go into menu > timers > cron timers > select yes to install busy-box cron > reboot

go back into menu > timers > cron timers > green button to add

Run how often ? - select hourly / daily / weekly / monthly

set a time to execute

command type custom

command to run - /usr/script/ccheck.sh

green to save

ensure autostart is set to active, and current status is running - if not, press blue to enable

then open notepad++ on your computer and type the following :

#!/bin/sh
if ps x |grep -v grep |grep -c CCcam >/dev/null
then
echo "cccam... ok"
else
echo "cccam... restarting"
/usr/softcams/CCcam_230 &
fi

you may need to edit the 2nd from last line where it says CCcam_230 - look in /usr/softcams folder of the receiver and check the name of your CCcam - if it's the same you can save the file as ccheck with the extension .sh

ftp into your box and place ccheck.sh in /usr/script - you will need to create the folder 'script' (make sure it is named script not scripts and no capital letters)

right click on ccheck.sh and set chmod to 755

reboot your box

telnet into your box with putty or terminal by typing the ip address and the login (username is root, password is blank, if it asks for password just hit enter)

type killall -9 CCcam_230 (or change CCcam_230 to how yours is named if different)

hit enter, this should stop your CCcam and channel will freeze if on premium channel

now type /usr/script/ccheck.sh and hit enter

if the channel starts playing again, you've successfully set up the cron timer, if it doesn't, check all of the above is correct and try again

if you're still having issues, do a google search for cccam auto restart script and see if you can find any other info

thanks

Back